fans running on the park

KingKirk

I have no real issue with this first of all. However it wont be long until we start seeing fans been arrested for it. A police investigation is already underway after Sunday. I can see bans being handed down by the club also

How do you expect the club to try and handle this issue?

26 minutes ago, TopCat said:

It's harmless fun and something that is common place in rugby for instance ...... I think it should be allowed as long as no one is getting hurt.

I don't think the killjoy SFA or SPFL will see it that way , mind you.

It isn't

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I don't think it's acceptable at all. This was removed from the game decades ago for safety reasons. The fans shouldn't get near the players. I would love to hear the players opinions.

I dont think the players like it whenever I see it happen with the exception of  morelos.

From working in hospitality and mainly football grounds in the past(except for girodome)....

Footballers like to celebrate with the fans.  They don't take issue with it mainly - only the brooding miserable ones in fairness. So sure,  ask their opinion.  Think you will find that they're quite favourable towards the fans.  

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I don't think it's acceptable at all. This was removed from the game decades ago for safety reasons. The fans shouldn't get near the players. I would love to hear the players opinions.

This - what happened on Sunday was just wee kids being Fannie’s but this shouldn’t be the norm because if not stopped we will get more and more of it until someone is hurt or causes real damage - there is a reason it’s banned on safety grounds.

what was interesting is that the papers were blaming inadequate stewarding by Livingston rather than Rangers fans 

Doesn't bother me really but I do think it's a bit daft and completely unnecessary after the 3rd goal in a 3-0 win against fucking Livingston, If it's going to get us in bother then it should stop, we've far bigger battles to be winning without worrying about possible sanctions due to this shite, other than that, meh.

I'd hate to see people loose the chance of following Rangers because of a banning order for doing this. 

Going forward that's exactly what's gonna happen unless we find away to try and deal with it.

No really sure on the laws however I'd assume it's no a criminal offense more to do with public order