***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Cruising until Tavernier gave away the stupid penalty.   After that we give them hope.  Morelos gets red-carded (which we should appeal) and we collapse.  We looked as if we had two players less than them.  We sat far too far back,  stood off their players and rode our luck.  No leadership on the park.  A great 3 points but we really need to up our game when we lose a goal (or player).

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Spot on he bottled it big time. The red cane straight out for McKenna then back in the pocket, as soon as he thought about the media reaction he sent Morelos off to take the heat off him. The taig loving media’s agenda worked (almost) perfectly tonight.

Appeal straight in asap I reckon. 

Watch the media go nuts when its overturned again 

6 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

It's like a Sunday school picnic when the sheep play the tarriers,sheep shagging cheating scum.

Exactly.  Not as bad as when McGhee was manager but still nothing like we saw tonight.

For 55 we need to take a lot of points off the bheasts

4 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

don't know what a woman's period feels like but I've been through it all watching that. emotional wreck

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

Can't believe Morelos got sent off for getting booted in the face.  Would only happen to us!  He was the difference today, absolutely a class above everyone else on the pitch.

When you see it back, it's definitely a yellow (for Alfredo), so you're right...Ref shat it. BUT, and I'll probably get stick for this.....Alfredo is utterly stupid for leaving his studs in there. He gives the ref a decision to make. Hopefully it gets rescinded, but after recent events.....I wouldn't bet on it.

I'm fucking knackered watching that, would have loved to truly pump them but will take that result any day of the week. Especially considering most of those cunts in red won't put in a fraction of that work rate, effort and commitment again until the next time they play us. 

Now we need to put that other moaning prick manager in his place on Saturday. 

4 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

We had to get kent off. he was fucked. Katic on to go three in the middle to deal with crosses and wingbacks to provide width. Gerrard got it spot on for me.

Disagree Johan.  Why did our players look so tired compared to them?  We sat far too far back and rode our luck.  We looked at least one man less than them  the whole second half.  We need a real leader on the park ASAP, a real captain.  Tavernier nearly cost us that win tonight because the game changed after he gave them that stupid penalty.

9 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Can't take to many more games like that, last twenty minutes was brutal with little or no composure when in possession. Up pops Defoe with as sweet a first touch and finish as you will see. But fuck me we miss Morelos up top he just bullys  defenders all day long.

Players still looking for Horelos as the out all even though he was not there, pure muscle reaction and shows how much we need him

2 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

BBC Scotland genuinely saying mcgregor could’ve been sent off. Are they fucking demented?

Listening to BBC Radio Scot,they're fu*king hurting that we won,harping on about Mo and MacGregor ffs,hardly a mention of McKenna,b'tards.

Archived