RFC v Sheep - Post Match Rant

Ace

Pathetic. Beyond pathetic. 

4-3-3 is supposed to stretch the game and provide width to open up the other team, the only ‘width’ we got tonight was from full backs and that got us absolutely nowhere because they were still too far back. Playing a narrow 4-3-3 against a narrow 4-4-2 and not changing it when we go a goal behind is suicide. That being said that doesn’t excuse lack of shooting from midfielders when in the position to do so and overall a real lack of quality. Candeias absolutely woeful cross in the first half when we broke away and had 3 waiting in the middle summed us up. Do the hard bit then lack of quality in the final 3rd. 

Then what quality do we have to change the game when we need it? Kyle fucking Lafferty and Jermaine Defoe, an absolute diddy and a natural finisher but a natural finisher that is getting sent on when we aren’t creating anything. Pointless.  

They never applied one bit of pressure on our centre backs when they had the ball because they knew they didn’t need to. 3rd time this season we’ve been tactically outwitted by fucking Derek McIness and we’ve still play to them again at Ibrox. 

Thought we were gutless, lacking passion and quality, and never deserved to win.

They did a job on us........and executed it very well.

Tempted to stay off this section of BD for remainder of the season. I'm embarrassed.

Think I'll stick to the Betting and Gambling.......................................after all, it's Cheltenham

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

He was utter dug shite along with the rest. He aint all that and is part of the problem. He has something, but most of his goals are against bigger dug shite than we were out there tonight. Just have a look at who he has scored against and who he hasn't.

Spot on, BA.

I’m just wondering how the others are responding to his great new contract, especially when he seems more interested in doing everything but score, like tonight.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McInnes may be a bottle merchant, we're the biggest.

I don’t even understand how anybody can bring up that he’s a bottle merchant when he’s just got the better of Gerrard for the third time and second time in a row at Ibrox this season. 

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

not too down tbh.  we need to have faith in king and gerrard.  makings of a decent team but for me, as ive said numerous times the 2 front wide men are our weakest point.  give me 2 players who can cross and score 15+ goals a season and we are winning the league.

trouble is where do we get them

King is heading down the road of a treble treble under his watch. He is No 1 and make no doubt about it this is going to be the worst footballing period in our history.

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

I don’t even understand how anybody can bring up that he’s a bottle merchant when he’s just got the better of Gerrard for the third time and second time in a row at Ibrox this season. 

If we swapped places and had Aberdeens results would you be happier then? Sitting 3rd, 8 points off what would essentially be Aberdeen with no European games?

Just now, hando said:

If we swapped places and had Aberdeens results would you be happier then? Sitting 3rd, 8 points off what would essentially be Aberdeen with no European games?

Course not but it's weak as fuck to bring him being a bottler after we've just bottled it against him. 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

King is heading down the road of a treble treble under his watch. He is No 1 and make no doubt about it this is going to be the worst footballing period in our history.

A treble treble and 10IAR would make his prediction come true though, his 'we might lose a generation of fans' prediction. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I beginning to think Europe may have been our nemesis. It was a great run at the time but the players look absolutely spent. Goldson for example has no energy left.

Let's face it some of the teams we played in Europe no cunt had ever heard of them.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

Let's face it some of the teams we played in Europe no cunt had ever heard of them.

If your trying to down play going from the first round of qualification into the group stages, hanging on with 9 men against UFA, going to the last game of the group stages against spartak moscow, villareal and rapid vienna, with a new manager and new players especially when we had been knocked out by part timers the season before then your off your head. yes some of the teams we qualified against were unknown but thats obviously going to happen when you start qualification so early. Everyone would have bitten your hand off for that euro run at the start of the season, nevermind 6 years ago.

Right that’s me just in the door left the house at 12 today I made the effort which is more than I can say for my team. 

You knew Aberdeen were comming to battle sobwhay play Borna again Halliday is the answer there 

Midfield 3 were shite would of changed any of them for mccorie and got jack further forward 

Lafferty and Defoe on too late with no time to make any impact 

Morelos just shite today 

season officially over 

what a load of Shite 

Tonight was a case of them being more up for it.

Our players thought they were the better team and just needed to turn up to win at home. But it was a cold rainy windy night in Glasgow and ours couldn't be fucked with it.

A few years ago I won a good few quid when Man City had to go to Newcastle on Boxing Day. Thinking was, City's superstars will be fucked off with having to play this game after missing their Christmas, and at lunchtime in the freezing cold. They think they're better than that.

Gerrard should know that this sort of shit happens in teams and should be all over it IMO.