***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

We can’t create anything, get Lafferty on and let’s at least get some crosses in and see what happens 

McCrorie or any of the young lads still being nowhere near this team is a disgrace 

Where is Matt Polster, Gerrard’s version of Matt McKay 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting - two of the subs I actually wanted to give us something on the left. Fair play for doing it before 83 minutes...

Who's going off for Grezda & Barasic - presumably Halliday & Davies or Coulibaly, or is Kent going off for once?

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Should we have had a pen for the broadfoot handball!? 

Why is it every team we play gets away with shit, like that mulumbu challenge? 

It’s all the time and it’s times like that when your captain should be screaming in the refs face 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

As horrific as it is I've actually gotten to the stage that I have been at in recent seasons and I'm finding it hard to give a fuck about the scoreline because I expect it 

same mate, and how sad is that!?

I'm sitting watching this passes going from side to side then back then side to side. Just try and push forward and beat a man for fuck sake not one of the midfielders or the wingers have the balls to try and beat the defender and get into the box to either shoot or pass for a team mate to shoot. Also are we the only team that are not allowed to shoot from outside the box. This is pish and it needs to change or we are dropping more points. C'mon to fuck Rangers 

Just now, the old guard said:

Nothing wrong with the formation if you've got the right type of players to do it, sadly we haven't. 

Neither did any of the teams we met on the way to the Euro final.  That' the point, a well drilled good defensive side are not easy to play through.  No matter how good you are.

SG is out his depth. 

He will be a good manager one day. 

But not today, and certainly not in a Rangers team that needs ‘that extra spark’ to Compensate for the tims having much more money 

done for the season 

wouldn’t surprise me if he was away in the summer, cos clearly he won’t achieve anything here, and won’t want that against his name. 

I can see a ‘half decent’ job coming up in England and him being off in summer 

4 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

I like Gerrard but he must be asked about some of his decisions. Coulibaly and Davis, FFS that's a joke. Candeias and Tav drag the team down that much it's like playing with 6 players, nearly everything goes through them yet not 1 person can see how useless they are.

Spot on with that.

All three together don't even posses the heart of one mouse, far less creativity. Horrible.

Tav needs benched and moved on.. The other two can gtf back where they came from.

Hoping for something more positive in the second half,like a fucking win for starters  but I fear it will be more of the same with they cunts maybe getting a second.

I’m dreading playing the Tarriers with this side especially as that ginger snarling cunt will be hailed as some sort of fucking messiah.

Wish this season was just fucking over now so I can put it behind me like the last 8yrs,unfortunately the banter years continue and I’ve has enough of it.

Archived