Take your pick...

POTY?   

244 members have voted

1. 1. Season is pretty much over, so POTY time. I've only chosen players who have had a long enough run in the team, no point in picking bit-part players...

McGregor our best player for me, but under Gerrard Morelos has been our most improved player deserves the player of the year this season.  

I can see as usual when we have a poll someone outed themselves with the Halliday vote.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

McGregor our best player for me, but under Gerrard Morelos has been our most improved player deserves the player of the year this season.  

I can see as usual when we have a poll someone outed themselves with the Halliday vote.

It is hypocritical that you are having a go at other posters for their choice of vote, whilst freely admitting that you are voting for someone that you dont believe to be our best player this year.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

He should have taken the red card against Lillie at the weekend. Would mean we wouldn't have him for the taigs away. The struggled against Dundee and our second choice keeper has kept a clean sheet against them before... 

Might sound crazy, but we needed crazy to stand a chance of the league this year. They will be going for 9 next year. Its going to take a lot to stop them. They will strengthen massively now they know they will have champions league money. 

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

I literally said it was me ya numpty

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It is hypocritical that you are having a go at other posters for their choice of vote, whilst freely admitting that you are voting for someone that you dont believe to be our best player this year.

You're very trying today.

6 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

While I accept Morelos and McGregor  have been outstanding in spells, for consistency and not getting caught up in daft retaliation stuff I went for Goldson :snapoutofit:

Goldson hasn’t even been our best centre half this season.

Morelos has been POTY by an absolute country mile.

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

Why didn't you pick Morelos? Is it because you think he lashes out? Because if that is true then Mcgregor has done that all year. You are so hypocritical. Morelos by a country mile.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Why didn't you pick Morelos? Is it because you think he lashes out? Because if that is true then Mcgregor has done that all year. You are so hypocritical. Morelos by a country mile.

What?