The Next Seven Days

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Would be so good to beat them in his first game back against us at their shithole.

Spider sense is tingling and indicating we are going to ruin that little gargoyles day. Implant a seed of doubt in every beggars mind about him.

If it's not already there that is.

20 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Aw c'mon to fuck mate that's wild.

Why is everyone like this?

Let's go there and get the job done. It's no exactly mission impossible.

We need to have a go and look to press them from the off. They can't handle sides that get in their faces. We've seen it first hand in December. 

We sit back and try to contain them like last time at the piggery they'll beat us. 

4 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Can't get them out the road quick enough.

We are due pumping them in that midden again, it's coming.

Approach it the exact same way as the last time we played them and lets see what happens.

0-1

We’ve got no chance. Burke will have a field day running at those two dumplings we call centre halves. He’s shite as well. 

3 hours ago, the drummer said:

Next fucking Sunday will be our fucking springboard to the biggest surprise you've ever had winning the fucking title ,no surrender. :angrywillie:

I really fucking love your nebet give up attitude mate I really do. As I said on previous posts I think we will win nxt Sunday but they manky bastards will still win the league. We will again drop daft points but..

NO SURRENDER

ps any of tht davey weir that your on left. Sounds like heavy lethal shit mate. Could be doing with a few bumps of it haha.

21 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Spider sense is tingling and indicating we are going to ruin that little gargoyles day. Implant a seed of doubt in every beggars mind about him.

If it's not already there that is.

😄 Sounds like a done deal. Don't know whether to lump on Rangers -1 or -2 goals now.

At least the scum won't sit in and frustrate us (spoil the game) as we all know we struggle against those teams. The last game was first class, in every position on the park. It's asking a bit much for the same and I'll settle for a hugely controversial goal to win it for us at the death. One to get right under that obnoxious cunts skin. Maybe that would even be better.