***** official Rangers v Aberdeen match thread*****

HuistraHairDo

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Looks like it’s down to us to bring them down a peg or two.

Watched Hearts today...rubbish

Aberdeen .........one trick pony and rubbish

Aye I saw some of it too.. I hope rumours that we are interested in Souttar are no more than rumours. 

D5QM97QW0AAUgoU.jpg

league isn't over yet but we're closing the gap on those mhutant freakshow bastards.

first season back in the premiership - they were 30 points clear of 2nd. the sheep were 9 clear of us.

second season back - the sheep were 9 behind the bheasts and we were just 3 behind the sheep.

third season back - with 3 games left we're 9 points behind the kiddy diddlers and 11 points clear of 3rd.

fourth season back - ??????????

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

How? There was about 4 or 5 occasions where he was under no pressure and yet still hit it straight at the first man.

Took his penalties well but he was poor today.

Only 3 occasions iirc.

17 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

In your opinion.

He's brilliant from the penalty spot, absolutely lethal. Other than that today I thought he was pish, I lost count of the amount of times he found an Aberdeen player with his delivery.

Around the 8 min mark he danced by their full back like he wasn't there and whipped in a ball across the face of the six-yard box narrowly missing someone. I remember shouting out that was quality. There were many more after that.

Archived