**Official Boyne Celebrations Roll Call **

17 hours ago, fog said:

You ever been to the Boyne visitor centre. 😂

Have visions of people turning up and that’s the last you ever see of them 👀

Was visiting some friends of the wife who live nearby a couple of years ago and we went to the centre. 

Actually wasn't too bad and was more historical than biased.

1 hour ago, Rangers#1 said:

Police presence at the bridge was a bit OTT :lol:

On the parade back they were stopping the public walking under  it, you had to walk round, any idea what that was about?

1 minute ago, mus said:

On the parade back they were stopping the public walking under  it, you had to walk round, any idea what that was about?

Done it last year also and apparently the year before ‘the famine is over’  was sung and that’s the reason, I kid you not 

Polis are cunts. As an earlier post said, waste of resources. Polis nowadays are cowards and H&S daft. Deal wi them in my work and most are tadgers who dont want the paperwork and kick wi the wrang foot. Only to be seen at the least troublesome times.  

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Done it last year also and apparently the year before ‘the famine is over’  was sung and that’s the reason, I kid you not 

That's correct mate, two years ago there was a stushie about the famine song being sung, last year they barricades appeared, I was working today, the amount of police was unreal,I got caught at saracen this morning on my bus, had to sit behind the Pride of the North to garscube road,bastard eh, :mutley:but even there,the police presence was amazing.

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Record  headlines -- cunts cannot help themselves

Eight arrests as thousands gather in Glasgow for city's biggest Orange Order march

Eight arrests out of the numbers who attend is excellent, just daft cunts hoff smugged, what we don't want is the shite from last year with the trouble making priest. 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

From the Evening Tims

“Multiple arrests as biggest Orange parade of the year marches through Glasgow”

Eight people have been arrested during an orange parade in Glasgow.

Thousands took to the streets on Saturday in the annual Boyne Parade, which is the biggest parade of the year.

Two people were arrested over alleged sectarian breach of the peace, and others were arrested for minor public order offences.

Three of these will be reported to the Procurator Fiscal.

:lol: Actual cnts the lot of them

Sparkle, I drive the buses for a living, tried to get the day off to go out with the troops, couldn't get it it,fair play, had to work, hope everyone had a good day.... bastards :lol:

13 hours ago, GOAT said:

Turns out Thomas cook gave our plane to Orlando flight the day, so now we’ve got a smaller plane and their trying to get single passengers without weans or whatever to fly to Frankfurt the night stay there, then fly to Mexico City and then on to cancun fuck that.  Absolute joke man. 

That’s a fucking shambles man. Hope you get out as early as possible mate, shameful way to treat cunts that though. 

4 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

I know what you mean mate. But it's impossible to get thousands of people together and have zero cunts turn up...  Even us. :UK:

Eight arrests for minor stuff is fuck all.

Like was said before music festivals have far more, and it barely gets a mention....

I wonder why...

we do not even know whether they were ours or not -- could have been some of the taig protesters