**Official Boyne Celebrations Roll Call **

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

The council fucked it big time, I remember when it was being built it was decent, but within a few years it was full of junkies and scumbags 

Mate you wouldn't recognise  the area now, the amount of houses being built around Hailsham is ridiculous, they are going up  everywhere, the Marlett is now an estate

1 hour ago, mus said:

Mate you wouldn't recognise  the area now, the amount of houses being built around Hailsham is ridiculous, they are going up  everywhere, the Marlett is now an estate

Ffs mate. My grandad moved back up the road about 6 years back so I’ve no been down since. Always liked Hailsham, but it was expanding even when I lived there about 15 years ago. 

14 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Ffs mate. My grandad moved back up the road about 6 years back so I’ve no been down since. Always liked Hailsham, but it was expanding even when I lived there about 15 years ago. 

Well you should pop back down and have a look plus the added bonus that tanneral lives in the stones cross area!!

50 minutes ago, mus said:

Well you should pop back down and have a look plus the added bonus that tanneral lives in the stones cross area!!

I knew he lived down there somewhere lol, one of my good friends from Eastbourne has been diagnosed with cancer so I should go down and see him sometime soon anyway.