*****Official Rangers v St Joseph's Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Think McPake will get a run out? 

Gerrard said in his press conference that he personally decided to pull McPake out of the development team game yesterday as he'd be involved tonight. 

6 minutes ago, CR3 said:

How are the numbers looking for tonight's crowd - 30-40k?

I think it must be close to 45k. Was looking at tickets this morning and it's mainly single seats available. 

On a side note, ordered my tickets and went straight through to collect them, when I got there they told me they weren't ready yet😂😂. A bit of back and forwards and she printed them in 30 secs 

7 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I think it must be close to 45k. Was looking at tickets this morning and it's mainly single seats available. 

On a side note, ordered my tickets and went straight through to collect them, when I got there they told me they weren't ready yet😂😂. A bit of back and forwards and she printed them in 30 secs 

Really isn’t like the ticket centre, they are usually top notch.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

It obviously won’t be a full rotation but personally I’d go:

Foderingham; Polster, Katic, Edmundson, Barisic; Docherty, Jack, Aribo; Hastie, Stewart, Jones

Then give Arfield, Morelos and Ojo some game time from the bench.

Wouldn't disagree with that as a 1st team, but Tav will start. He'll want to play every game this seasons again! 

Stopped working and started drinking about 3 hours ago, don't know why I am so excited about a game that should be a formality but I am. Hopefully see some more of the squad in this match but still a decent scoreline. 

Fuck it I'm off to the pub for a few before hitting the shop for extra beer :cheers:

Anyone picked up tickets at the Waddell entrance before?

Mate got a pair through 32Red - I'm also guessing with briefs for sponsors, the seats will be up in the Main somewhere?

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Misteral said:

We were 4/1 for -1 v Marseille. I got stuck in. 😁

Bet365 had 4-0 at 40s. Had a nice wee result on that, honestly can’t see anything worth putting on tonight unless it’s done random builder thing. 

Archived