Warsaw Roll Call

islandblue

Got till Monday 9am to coax my old man , jokingly said I’ll send him the next “are we gon “ text during his Sunday sesh 👍🏻😂, looks a class atmosphere, it will be a proper away tie going into the lions den , canny beat it 

14 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Got till Monday 9am to coax my old man , jokingly said I’ll send him the next “are we gon “ text during his Sunday sesh 👍🏻😂, looks a class atmosphere, it will be a proper away tie going into the lions den , canny beat it 

Deffo won’t be as friendly as Denmark. Went there when we played that Russian team in a one off and locals were growling and we weren’t even playing them

9 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Going to risk it and hope we get to the group stages, was seriously tempted for this but I'm going to hold off and hope it doesn't backfire. 

I need to wait as I'm on call next week. Bastard man 

14 hours ago, Cedrick said:

The lions den has nothing on the ultras in the Zyleta (North stand) Cedrick. Our guys will be situated in the South/South west area. The problem with that is when the wind  comes from the North East and the lads in the Zyleta have the pyro turned up full blast, you can only see half the field.I love watching football at Łazienkowska 3, as the noise is deafening from start to finish and the atmosphere is electric.

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1107.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG

IMG_1112.JPG

30 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

We’ve hired an apartment in city centre 

The City centre takes in a fucking massive area to be fair. Warsaw is my second home, so I hope you enjoy your few days there. If you've never been to Warsaw previously and need any info, just give me a yell.

Pozdrawiamy i witamy w Warszawie (Greetings and welcome to Warsaw)  :guiness: