Fenians

Just now, rabc10000 said:

Yep let's just ban the full home support as it stands and bring in a new 45k+ set of fans in the hope they don't say a few swear words. 

U go on about these people being enemies of the club yet you come out with push like this?? 

Fwiw I also believe you opened this thread specifically to cause divide and argument among the RM user base and that for me could be classed as a bigger enemy to our fans than any tarrier could do

I opened this thread to make the fucking point.

The other thread just dissolved into justification for continuing to sing this shite against the wishes of the club. Well that, and paranoid ramblings.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im not missing the fucking point. That is just excuse after excuse.

Cunts have sung about 'Fenians' after being repeatedly told not to from the club. Now we have a partial fucking stadium closure.

They are fucking idiots and should just fuck off and support someone else as they are just an enemy of the club now.

I dont give a fuck about any arguments about what others get up to. We broke the rules, we have been punished, it is the fault of the fucking neanderthals in our support, no-one else. 

Yours spot on - been arguing for months about this, lost count of the times the club asked to stop singing these songs, Steven Gerrard himself asked for it to be stopped but no, fuck them all lets just keep doing it and now probably  some innocent punter is going to be punished - and see this they get away with it fuckin nonsense 

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

So?

Rappers call themselves the N word all the time. You dont think walking up to Scott Sinclair and calling him a 'fucking N Word' would be considered racist?

And before you decide to follow the usual path of this discussion. Let me do it for you.

You : They call themselves Fenians, we should be able to call them Fenians.

Me : Black people call each other Niggers, we shouldnt be able to call them Niggers.

You : Fenians are not a race, its different, you cant compare racism to fenians.

Me : Thats right, one is specifically racist, the other is sectarian.

Round and Round.....

Scott Sinclair isn't a rapper

29 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you cannot stop singing about Fenian's at Rangers games, then stop  going.

If you cannot stop this sectarian shite that has no relevance to us, then stay away, otherwise you are just an enemy of the club.

The club have repeatedly asked you to stop, yet you have not and now we are being hit financially and reputationaly  for your actions.

No-one gives a shit about your stupid logic about why calling someone a 'fenian bastard' is not sectarian. You clearly dont understand how language works because you are too fucking thick.

Fuck off and support someone else because this club does not want you.

How the fuck you keep getting away with it on this site fuckin baffles me . You are nothing but a dirty taig bastard who should have been banned years ago ......

Regardless of people individual beliefs / viewpoints its clear that any singing of this sort is only going to be harmful to us and on that basis we should knock it on the head. I personally think its ridiculous but if that's what it takes for us to avoid serious repercussions then that's what we need to do.

13 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

Let’s just sign about Peados. All the time. 

Canny get in trouble for calling out paedophilic behaviour. 

Tune of rock the capbah anaw 🤓 fuck the peados 

Agree to an extent but the scottish media are already getting tore into non scum fans for that too. It wont be long til UEFA find some obscure rule to fuck us for that too.

We all know its targeted, yet we dont know exactly what songs or terms are the offensive ones, or clear explanation how this can be so.  And that means that whilst its previously been Build my Gallows, today it's likely TBB, next time it could be anything else to fit their narrative. 

It's an agenda at play here, and whilst we need to box clever it wont stop regardless.

Cunts in here are mental. Why are yous arguing the validity of the word fenian. The long and short of it is the club are asking us to stop saying it, singing about it as its costing us money. 

Continuing to sing songs within the stadium that are considered sectarian, wether you agree or not is costing us money. Just fucking stop.

20 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

Let’s just sign about Peados. All the time. 

Canny get in trouble for calling out paedophilic behaviour. 

Tune of rock the capbah anaw 🤓 fuck the peados 

Why don’t we just sing football songs about Rangers rather than obsessing over them.

Fucked it now for the Old Firm game too any songs and the SFA will be on the UEFA coattails along with the media.

We have good genuine football songs about time we just stuck to them.

Archived