2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We could be out of fucking Europe and it won't matter.

Ffs I'm a bitter bastard but we are gonae end up out over a song. Being in Europe is more important than any song. The war on the meaning of words etc is lost. 

Uefa have decided and we are fucked. So we could face a closure with this second charge and one more and we are out.

The part about bf1 and it being their fault is piss poor 

This in a fucking nutshell. I’m no fan of all this pc pish but there is plenty we can sing without getting ourselves in bother. 

Just the way it is now, don’t need to like it but we have to abide by it for the team.

ps - fuck the board. 

A board who didn't give a fuck about their own players being attacked by junkie bastards in the 2016 cup final, and spunked the best part of £10m on Pedro Caixinha's reign, claiming it's the fans who are damaging the club. Fucking comical.

Just now, King Jela said:

This in a fucking nutshell. I’m no fan of all this pc pish but there is plenty we can sing without getting ourselves in bother. 

Just the way it is now, don’t need to like it but we have to abide by it for the team.

ps - fuck the board. 

Sadly can't beat these cunts uefa. Pitty we're no a PSG, Real, Barca or Man u. Could do what we want then just threaten to start a new breakaway tournie

3 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Care to elaborate?

We're hoping that by offering to sacrifice the away support that itll avoid Ibrox being closed for the next game after Legia. If we're guilty, that's the punishment laid out in the disciplinary regs

Time to pull out of the competition in protest.

Financially not good but we cant go on like this, people going to Ibrox are bad enough for shit atmospheres but now it will be horrendous, the club will start to employ undercover "supporters"...

This is a deliberate attempt to put us out of Europe. celtic minded, left wing stance along beside it

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Love cunts that say stop singing songs and we'll be okay but can't actually tell us what fucking songs they're on about. 

No well heeds. 

Exactly. 

I’m in compete agreement that whatever these songs are that get UEFA’s backs up need to stop, but how can people be expected to stop when it hasn’t been outlined what they are?

Last week it was seemingly anything with the word “fenian” in it - so most people assume it’s The Billy Boyd and Super Rangers - but if that’s it then why were we charged for singing Build My Gallows in 2011 when it doesn’t contain that word?

The clubs handling of it has been amateurish, UEFA charging us again for Warsaw before anybody in the public was aware of the charge from St Joseph’s and without a chance to see if we would heed that warning is pathetic and the fact that Lawell is now on the board of UEFA or whatever makes this whole thing stink of being a targeted campaign.

It’s a shitshow causing division that we don’t need in one of the most important weeks we have had in many a year so whoever is driving it has played a blinder.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not yet, no. But the assumption would be that our away fans will be banned from the next away game but Rangers have got in there first 

If the 1st one wasn’t a warning then this certainly is. I trust we will be ok then going forward. Uefa and the club have made it clear what’s what.

I’m guessing in years to come this will all come out in the wash. 

36 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

I know, they’re constantly at our games. Never hear them being anywhere else. It’s shite but the songs need to stop. We’ve got a good thing going right now. This’ll just ruin all the work that’s went on. 

Spot on m8, none of us can say we never sung or shouted anything but nowadays at football and especially in Europe you cant do it, EUFA will end up tossing us out and right now we need the Europa money and the money from the qualifiers. UEFA at some point will want to set an example and if we keep giving fare what they want, it will be us they use.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I don't care to hear your sanctimonious remarks. let bears vent their anger what ever way the feel fit.

'sanctimonious'? Fuck up. Venting their anger by spouting made up pish to try and ignore the fact that we're now seriously to face a stadium closure? 

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Time to pull out of the competition in protest.

Financially not good but we cant go on like this, people going to Ibrox are bad enough for shit atmospheres but now it will be horrendous, the club will start to employ undercover "supporters"...

This is a deliberate attempt to put us out of Europe. celtic minded, left wing stance along beside it

They wouldn’t care if we pulled out 

UEFA only cares about Premier League teams and about 5 teams in mainland Europe as they’re the teams that line their pockets 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Exactly. 

I’m in compete agreement that whatever these songs are that get UEFA’s backs up need to stop, but how can people be expected to stop when it hasn’t been outlined what they are?

Last week it was seemingly anything with the word “fenian” in it - so most people assume it’s The Billy Boyd and Super Rangers - but if that’s it then why were we charged for singing Build My Gallows in 2011 when it doesn’t contain that word?

The clubs handling of it has been amateurish, UEFA charging us again for Warsaw before anybody in the public was aware of the charge from St Joseph’s and without a chance to see if we would heed that warning is pathetic and the fact that Lawell is now on the board of UEFA or whatever makes this whole thing stink of being a targeted campaign.

It’s a shitshow causing division that we don’t need in one of the most important weeks we have had in many a year so whoever is driving it has played a blinder.

Iirc the PSV charge wasn't for discriminatory chanting (per the regulation we were charged under) but general fan misconduct. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

We're hoping that by offering to sacrifice the away support that itll avoid Ibrox being closed for the next game after Legia. If we're guilty, that's the punishment laid out in the disciplinary regs

Thanks for that. My concern was that we were offering up the away support to avoid  exclusion from the EL even if we qualify after tomorrow's result.

Archived