***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

It’s all about opinions mate 👍

i was more impressed with his attitude to winning the ball  back and trying to drive us on. 

Anyway let’s be honest worsts performance of the season by far. Real chance to lay down a marker and we chocked. I often praise the manger when get gets it right but today he defo got it wrong. Will be interesting to hear the post match interview 

I don't have a thing against Davis, like some, however, that was as bad a performance as I have seen from him since his return,  again in his defence the midfield was shockingly bad as a unit!

11 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

We were unbeaten playing our own system and now we’ve went full Murty cowardly tactics today, from how proud we were of the gaffer and the team on Thursday he’s let us down today 

We have a winning formula for these games press high and give them zero time on the ball. 

He seemed more concerned with their threats, when they should have been more worried with a make shift back line. 

He got it badly wrong today

11 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Yet again the manager/team prove they don't have the bottle for a title, let them walk all over us today without creating 1 decent chance

Gerrard needs to take a massive amount of blame for it, wrong formation and wrong players for the job. Aribo is another Ejaria, silky footballer but a complete shitebag & Morelos on the bench is a fucking joke

Too early to write us off but personally don't think we'll come back from that, players heads were on the floor after 60 minutes & the taigs now have a massive lift, at a time where they were imploding 

I agree . Seen so many weaknesses today , it was alarming

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

We have a winning formula for these games press high and give them zero time on the ball. 

He seemed more concerned with their threats, when they should have been more worried with a make shift back line. 

He got it badly wrong today

Their threats (Forrest, McGregor and Edouard) are 2 bang average players made to look good in a shite league and a vastly overrated striker who we gifted a goal to 

Shocking that we’re fearing that at home, we’ll be shitting our pants when Elyonoussi and not that wimp Johnston plays the next one 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Their threats (Forrest, McGregor and Edouard) are 2 bang average players made to look good in a shite league and a vastly overrated striker who we gifted a goal to 

Shocking that we’re fearing that at home, we’ll be shitting our pants when Elyonoussi and not that wimp Johnston plays the next one 

Exactly mate.  That line up for me looked to be about containing them. We've seen what happens when you try that. 

We should have went after them from the first whistle. We sat off them and got made to pay for it

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Exactly mate.  That line up for me looked to be about containing them. We've seen what happens when you try that. 

We should have went after them from the first whistle. We sat off them and got made to pay for it

They’re a team who like to have the ball even if you think it’s in nothing areas in their own half you can’t just let them knock it about and teams who’ve pressed them us included have shown that they don’t like it when you don’t give them that time 

So what did we do? Give them all the time and control they wanted 

Even if he’s playing those tactics fair enough but how is he expecting Defoe to do anything in that system 

40 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Jones and McGregor's challenges were almost identical. 

One goes unpunished, the other straight red. 

Was having a decent game until then, but that sort of inconsistency is unforgiveable. 

McGregors was a yellow and a late challenge but Jones was a lot worse, he just straight out hacked him.

Sick of people that love to rave about Glen Kamara too btw. Every bit of a 50k player today, been pish this season, always wants 5 minutes everytime he gets the ball played to him and holds on to it far too fuckin long 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

They’re a team who like to have the ball even if you think it’s in nothing areas in their own half you can’t just let them knock it about and teams who’ve pressed them us included have shown that they don’t like it when you don’t give them that time 

So what did we do? Give them all the time and control they wanted 

Even if he’s playing those tactics fair enough but how is he expecting Defoe to do anything in that system 

Still struggling to understand why he went against the formula that worked so well last season. Pressing them and giving them zero time or space on the ball. Especially with them fielding a makeshift backline

At one point it was hopeless crossing to defoe. Defoe needs bodies round him to work and he's not winning headers against 2 6ft + defenders.

3 things that bothered me most today:

1. The constant backwards passing, often when it wasn’t necessary.

2. Constantly attempting to walk the ball into their box through the middle, often through 7 or 8 players.

3. The inability of pretty much everyone to play a ball in front of a player. The number of times a player had a bit of space to run into and the ball was played to their feet, killing the momentum, was unreal.

On the plus side, these are not things I’ve really noticed us struggle with in other games. This has to go down as a (very) bad day at the office, and we have to learn some big lessons and move on.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

3 things that bothered me most today:

1. The constant backwards passing, often when it wasn’t necessary.

2. Constantly attempting to walk the ball into their box through the middle, often through 7 or 8 players.

3. The inability of pretty much everyone to play a ball in front of a player. The number of times a player had a bit of space to run into and the ball was played to their feet, killing the momentum, was unreal.

On the plus side, these are not things I’ve really noticed us struggle with in other games. This has to go down as a (very) bad day at the office, and we have to learn some big lessons and move on.

Especially with the likes of Livingstone breathing down our necks 

What gets on my tits is we struggle to score because we’re toothless and predictable.... celtic on the other hand hardly play a game without scoring and play decisive through passes through our central defence for fucking fun. Does my head in. 

36 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I totally agree about the shape and Gerrard got it badly wrong today. 

My point is Ojo just isn’t good enough and even though it’s still fairly early days for him he’s another Ejaria 

No heart or fight and very little talent. Complete waste of a jersey - especially in games like today 

Fair enough mate.  I think the jury is out on Ojo but he's not as bad as Ejaria who j thought was utterly shite with no end product.  At least Ojo gets the odd goal and assist.  Too early to make a definitive call though.

Just back and that was fucking horrendous.

From the team selection to the shitebaggery. Leaving out Alfie and Jones was a big mistake, albeit Defoe got no service.

We appeared to set up to contain, yet we know how to beat them with their stinkng defence and now a new one at that and that is to attack and get at the defence and force the errors. Close them down. Win the battles. Most of the players today were at the wrong game.

No fluency in our play. No width. Giving the ball away. Standing off. Not winnng the challenges. It was a fucking hard watch.

They won all the battles. Broonaldo Macgregor and Christy who was fucking laughing at us, bossed it.

Greegsy, Katic and Flanagan who simply snuffed Forrest were immense. Jack great in the first half and went MIA second. Davis, yes a great passer of a ball, just a pity 90% went sideways or back the way.

Arfield has the heart and the endeavour, but a brain and a first touch he has not.

Aribo doing ring a ring a roses going nowhere, as was Ojo when he came on. 

Kamara five minutes to make a pass.

Tav, roasted on the right again in defence and going forward his distribution and final ball a fucking mare. Done nothing for me since the summer and I give not one fuck for his fan boys.

Goldson too laid back for my liking and not for the first time a mistake that cost us dearly.

Jones made an impact coming on and showed their weakness, but all too late. Stupid sending off that he will regret. Most probably born out of frustration in repeatedly not starting when he should and the shitebaggery going on around him.

Too many games now I have witnessed this ponderous square passing shite across the back. Keeping possesion is one thing, but doing nothing with it is another. 

Gerrard needs to get this sorted. He set up what was mainly a defensive display at Ibrox and it isn't fucking good enough. Then their is his favourites. Just get them fucking benched. Starting with Flanagan on the right and Barasic on the left.

The scum are the benchmark and they aint very good, but we failed miserably at Ibrox against them. We now play catch up, so we need to get fucking smart and all these reputations can go down the fucking toilet as far as I'm concerned and Gerrard does need to take a look in the mirror for that defeat, or there will be more to come and he can start with team selection and eliminate that pish of a passing competition across the back line we appear to have adopted. Any cunt guilty to be benched.

The next time we play them, I do not wish to see Foster texting his phone for 90 minutes of a game.

Not great but not disasterous. SG got it wrong this time but there's a long way to go.

They dropped 27 points last season, so if there was a similar senario this season we could lose every game against them but still win the league if we get it right against the others.

I won't be popular for saying this, but given their vastly superior resources, our best bet is to make sure that we're a close 2nd and able to take advantage of any slip ups they make

We have to make sure we take maximum points from Aberdeen Livi Killie etc

Our team got fucking run ragged by their lump of wood upfront.

Goldson and Katic should be embarrased getting the piss taken out of them by him.

Just got home, any media mentioned about Morelos getting strangled and thrown to the ground?

Archived