****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not lost a goal so defence stays the same. By the same token, neither Morelos or Ojo scored, so both dropped.  Kamara plays as he scored. The rest of the places are up for grabs.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say ,.....🎣

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a change at the back, I would give Edmundson & Katic a run out. King deserves a start especially with Kamara off the boil and Aribo out. Up front is the conundrum do you give Mo a rest and play Defoe, Arfield looks well off his game and Ojo just baffles me at times. 

McGregor

Tav.            Katic.             Edmundson.     Borna

Jack           Davis        King    

Stewart       Defoe    Mo 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We need a change at the back, I would give Edmundson & Katic a run out. King deserves a start especially with Kamara off the boil and Aribo out. Up front is the conundrum do you give Mo a rest and play Defoe, Arfield looks well off his game and Ojo just baffles me at times. 

McGregor

Never going to happen 

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Katic's performance against Livingston is so overstated, would think he put in a performance like Halliday going by some of the comments on here lately! He was not perfect but he was solid enough. Compare his performance to the horror show from our two CBs last night and it's night and day. 

I really don't know what it is on here lately with some in regards to Katic and making out he has performed much worse than what he actually has. Reminds me of last year with people attempting to justify him being dropped for Worrall and claiming he was on bad form, which he really wasn't.

He must come back in for this, but last night proved it's a myth it's all been about rotation! 

Hate these Sheep cunts, hope we smash them but expecting a tight game.

Great post and so true 

Astounding that people criticise Katic over Goldson 

Goldson is a favourite of mine but he needs rested. His attitude is a little to comfortable for me. We need him being a little bit more supportive on the pitch 

It's not his best quality 

1 hour ago, philiprfc said:

Katic back in imo, Davis Jack and possibly King I'd like to see, not sure who else should play with Aribo out and Kamara out of form.

I'll second that actually. I like Kamara but in a blood and thunder game he can get caught in possession or playing a slack pass. King must be ready by now and he knows how to win

3 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

I'll second that actually. I like Kamara but in a blood and thunder game he can get caught in possession or playing a slack pass. King must be ready by now and he knows how to win

I'd play Kamara. His indifferent form is probably down to lack of game time. Aribo out for YB and Hamilton too so chance for him to get a run of games. An in form Kamara will pivotal against YB where possession will be paramount

Aribo is out and Kent and Jones are not ready to come back.  But we have a strong squad and should be able to cope with injuries.

Most domestic games are battles against hammer throwers and I don't expect this to be any different.

Any result that gives us the 3 pts will do for me.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic 

Jack Davis Kamara 

Arfield Morelos Ojo 

Expect a dire game as the sheep sit behind the ball. Hopefully get an early goal to open then up. 

Katic to come back in for this. I think Helander struggled with the physicality last night. 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

McGregor

Looks a strong team but I have doubts about Stewart,although the right side seems to favour him re Killie. SG mentioned there's a lot of bumps and bruises in the squad so we'll just have to wait and see who's fit.

Archived