*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I thought Tav , Aribo , Kamara , Ojo and to a lesser degree Arfield   were the main reasons we never performed today

They were all a mixture of pathetic to poor . And it's the same ones that continually look lost in many of our games

I'd add the two centre backs to the list, they've just shown every team how soft they are, they looked fkn terrified every time the ball went to there big centre forward. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Defoe relies on service. There was absolutely zero service today. 

1 paced pish and long baw central 

That's why we had Kent and Stewart on but the quality into the forwards never improved. 

Having Morelos or Defoe would make no difference if you can't get the ball into the right areas. 

The only difference is that usually late on Defoe is brighter having just come on and manages to get ahead of defenders to make chances out of nothing. 

We had a few chances to do this but Tav kept insisting on taking and messing up set pieces.

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

That’s the one thing that still worries me about us, We can’t even put the tarriers under pressure when we go top of the league for more than a poxy game

I held back gloating during the international break to the tarriers I know, thank fuck I did cos these Rangers players have got a habit of being as dreadful, at times, as they are good

Did exactly the same mate as you and me both know . We have perennial losers playing for us

2 hours ago, Henders82 said:

Seems like people just need to calm down with their knee-jerk reactions. It's October, we're joint top, it's a long season and believe it or not we are going to drop more points over the course of the season.

Really?!

Top of the league and dropping points to the shittiest Hertz team in years and a very young one at that. Bullied all over the fucking park and offered nothing. Bodes well that we bottle it at Tynecastle and expect to turn over the scum at their midden, aye?!

Tav and Arfield dug shit from the start of the season. Ojo dugshit snce he arrived.

Even a layman would understand that you do not persist with eating shite unless you wish to fucking poison yourself to death.

We all know where the weaknesses are and it's for Gerrard to be the manager he aspires to be and start getting fucking ruthless, instead of accepting below par performances every fucking week from the same offenders. His blue eyed boys no less.

Fucking loser mentality, probably due to his inexperience. Ditch the fucking favourites Steven or it will be you getting ditched.

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

I'd add the two centre backs to the list, they've just shown every team how soft they are, they looked fkn terrified every time the ball went to there big centre forward. 

Too be fair mate . The big lad does that to every defence . He is a very awkward customer . To be fair . The central defence did get to grips with him .

No accounting for the weak as piss header back the way for their first though

7 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

That’s the one thing that still worries me about us, We can’t even put the tarriers under pressure when we go top of the league for more than a poxy game

I held back gloating during the international break to the tarriers I know, thank fuck I did cos these Rangers players have got a habit of being as dreadful, at times, as much as they are good

Nobody should have been getting carried away going top. The way this team get bullied away from home will see us dropping points over the next few weeks 

3 minutes ago, shaka said:

That's why we had Kent and Stewart on but the quality into the forwards never improved. 

Having Morelos or Defoe would make no difference if you can't get the ball into the right areas. 

The only difference is that usually late on Defoe is brighter having just come on and manages to get ahead of defenders to make chances out of nothing. 

We had a few chances to do this but Tav kept insisting on taking and messing up set pieces.

Midfield the problem for me. 

Take Aribo off and bring on Stewart 

Arfield moving back into CM and Kent replacing Ojo.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I thought Tav , Aribo , Kamara , Ojo and to a lesser degree Arfield   were the main reasons we never performed today

They were all a mixture of pathetic to poor . And it's the same ones that continually look lost in many of our games

While i generally agree, Arfield is the link between middle and front and i think he has been off the whole season... we need someone else to fill that role and Stewart had a good couple of games... however whether its Stewart Arfield or Aribo that are acting as that link, if we don't win the battle first then its for nothing....  Jack helps us win that battle and we need someone with more of an engine than Davis ... Docherty has the engine, but lacks ability, who else do we have if Jack is out injured?

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Nobody should have been getting carried away going top. The way this team get bullied away from home will see us dropping points over the next few weeks 

Would never be playing Ojo , Aribo and Kamara in any of tougher fixtures from now on

27 minutes ago, ArranRfc said:

I agree Defoe should have been brought on but it was for someone else Kamara or Aribo in my opinion. With 10 mins to go needing a goal to keep us top of the league you've got to try something different. The formation hadnt worked all game.

That's what I would've done but Gerrard doesn't like to change his formation or go for attacking changes in these situations.

This is a hearts side that hasn't won at home since march.

I expected a hard game with them  likely parking the bus and making life difficult. 

Instead they wanted it more and bullied us on the park. Aside from our goal we created nothing going forward. 

Manager has too many favourites that play regardless of form. He needs to get ruthless and drop players. Point of having a big squad. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Would never be playing Ojo , Aribo and Kamara in any of tougher fixtures from now on

Call it blind faith but I think Aribo can do a job linking middle to front, just don't expect him to battle.... Kamara and Ojo are too powder puff

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

While i generally agree, Arfield is the link between middle and front and i think he has been off the whole season... we need someone else to fill that role and Stewart had a good couple of games... however whether its Stewart Arfield or Aribo that are acting as that link, if we don't win the battle first then its for nothing....  Jack helps us win that battle and we need someone with more of an engine than Davis ... Docherty has the engine, but lacks ability, who else do we have if Jack is out injured?

Fair post . That is what the manager is there for . To pick that winning formula . Experience would win me over most probably

For me in big games . I would go Jack , Arfield and Davis and another . Just not sure who at this moment

1 minute ago, shaka said:

That's what I would've done but Gerrard doesn't like to change his formation or go for attacking changes in these situations.

That's a weakness that he needs to sort out. A point away to a shit team isnt a good result. Even levein put 2 up front late on so wasnt as if we were trying to match them in the middle of the park at that point either as an excuse.

15 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Midfield the problem for me. 

Take Aribo off and bring on Stewart 

Arfield moving back into CM and Kent replacing Ojo.

Arfield was having a poor game and deserved to be taken off too.  I would've taken Arfield off for Stewart, Davies or Kamara off for Defoe and Ojo off at half time for Kent.  Ideally I wouldn't even be starting with Ojo or Tav in games right now. 

If it's true that there is a clause in his loan agreement that Ojo must play, then send him back in January.  He's like the new Ejaria, no passion or desire in anything he does!

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Did exactly the same mate as you and me both know . We have perennial losers playing for us

Look mate as you know I’ve been called one of tavs fan club (probably by yourself😂) and stuck up for him countless times on here, but it was never for any reason than I thought the criticism was way over the top, he’s still one of the better players in our team imo but since the start of the season he’s been absolutely horrendous at times, so’s Goldson in a few games aswell, throw in arfield and that’s 3 players who when fit, start games for us and all 3 have been a shadow of last seasons players for us, I don’t know wtf is going on with them maybe they are just genuinely having a nightmare start to the season or it’s because they know they are undroppable but something isn’t right Gerrard has a problem on his hands and better fix it, if it means trying polster for tav or edmunson for Goldson it might be worth a try but I personally don’t think it’s the answer, I’d be concentrating all my efforts in finding out wtf is causing the poor form from 3 of his more trusted 11  if I was Gerrard

56 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

bottlers. can hear the gingies rattling from over here.

FUCKING SHITE BAG Rangers.

gerrard fuck off

55 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

gerrard is a clown.

He posts with his Gerrard avatar. 

You're seriously hard work in these match threads, you're either a taig at it, or the most clueless cunt on this forum, which is some  feat!

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

He posts with his Gerrard avatar. 

You're seriously hard work in these match threads, you're either a taig at it, or the most clueless cunt on this forum, which is some  feat!

Our bottle is,for me a concern, but calling our manager and players shite bags, and telling them to fuck off is way out of order. 

6 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Look mate as you know I’ve been called one of tavs fan club (probably by yourself😂) and stuck up for him countless times on here, but it was never for any reason than I thought the criticism was way over the top, he’s still one of the better players in our team imo but since the start of the season he’s been absolutely horrendous at times, so’s Goldson in a few games aswell, throw in arfield and that’s 3 players who when fit, start games for us and all 3 have been a shadow of last seasons players for us, I don’t know wtf is going on with them maybe they are just genuinely having a nightmare start to the season or it’s because they know they are undroppable but something isn’t right Gerrard has a problem on his hands and better fix it, if it means trying polster for tav or edmunson for Goldson it might be worth a try but I personally don’t think it’s the answer, I’d be concentrating all my efforts in finding out wtf is causing the poor form from 3 of his more trusted 11  if I was Gerrard

At the minute he’s easily the worst. 

what does he bring to the team? Genuine question. 

10 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

So many on here said we would thrash them. Never an easy game at tynecastle 

Because we absolutely should be beating them. This is hands down the worst Hearts team in years and as for Tynecastle being  a hard place to go, they've only won 2 games at home without needing penalties to win since April and that was against lower league teams in Stenhousemuir and Inverness ffs. There's no excuse for not winning today. 

Admittedly it wasn't a great performance but it astounds me the negativity on this forum.   Fuck sake level top with the scum.  

Off days happen.  Hope we can go on another run of wins. 

Scum at home and Hearts away.  Only 2 matches we have really let ourselves down.

I am firmly in the camp of that paedo ira scum are there for the taking this season! 

Archived