It’s Ojo I’m telling you

KeyserSoze

I have said it for a while now too many players in the whole squad not up to the job. A team can handle one maybe two passengers during a game. but That is a few games now where we have half a team posted missing and when you have half a team hiding you will win fuck all. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Scared of getting hurt, looks lazy and disinterested,  poor decision making poor awareness- it’s like playing with a man down 

yet he continues to be picked. 

I hope to fuck the gaffer sees sense soon. 

(I know there were a few today but I’m specifically picking on him as it’s week in week out)

I'd send him back to Liverpool in January

He doesn't seem to have much fight, he can pop up with the occasional important goal but that rarely happens. I don't see much creativity at all from him, just seems to shite it and pass the buck as soon as possible. From what I've seen he's a fucking Eunuch so far.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not Smile, c’mon mate. We needed better than Ojo and who else could he have brought on? Stewart? He came on and was pish.

He should have started at home was surprised he made the bench tough game to bring a player on who has had no pre season or game time and just back from an injury.

Stewart should have started over Ojo.

Barasic was doing a better attacking job than what was coming from the right hand side, which is highly unusual because most of our attacking play comes down the right. This is probably because Tav had such a bad game and was exceptionally wasteful. Even when we did get an attack down the right it usually ended up with a shite delivery which just went out or was easily defended or saved by the goalie.

We generally don't attack through the middle to a great extent, but that's all we were left with and we lacked creativity to do that.

I just felt everything we did lacked cutting edge and was extremely easy to defend against, the only time we actually got success was through a Hearts mistake and a corner.

Says it all

14 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Kent had a poorer start than Ojo did but by this point last season Kent was starting to influence games and looked a real threat.

Kent has a long way to go also imo.

Last season had a couple of big games but several below par performances. The argument that stats mean nothing (when it comes to Kent) is riddy.

The difference between Kent and Ojo i can see is work rate and determination. Kent gets knocked and is still driving on. If he can turn that to goals and assists he will be a great.

Ojo doesn’t have that personality

There's no doubt he's very poor. I don't know why Gerrard ever thought he was a more useful addition to the squad than Candeias was!  

Also another thing that seems to be a problem with this team. Gerrard seemingly refuses to play anything other than a 4-3-3 set up. Obviously Kent can play left but we don't have a decent right sided winger so we are forced to play Arfield they're who clearly is a central midfield player.

3 hours ago, Number5 said:

I'd have him sent back.

Just doesn't have it. Bangs in a goal every few weeks but in general is pish.

I'd have Stewart above him at the minute.

Once everyone is fit he should be well out of the picture.

I would say the key to success is linking up with Morelos and both Ojo and Arfield are fucking horrendous at it. Nowt coming in from Tav and you simply starve our main striker who is left isolated with it all to do on his own.

Gerrard is playing favourites and putting square pegs in round holes. Those three have been dreadfull thus far this season. We are simply scraping wins and dropping points because of it, when we should be blowing teams away.

Needs to end now.

7 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Looked like a player when he first came in but has faded massively. 

Seems to be the case wherever he goes on loan, saw it happen at Fulham. 

You mean he tries really hard to impress at first, then when he’s a few games in, he gets all comfy and forgets just who the fuck he’s playing for  

sounds about right, he’ll soon realise this when he’s on the megabus heading back to obscurity at Liverpool reserves   

that’s for sure 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

You mean he tries really hard to impress at first, then when he’s a few games in, he gets all comfy and forgets just who the fuck he’s playing for  

sounds about right, he’ll soon realise this when he’s on the megabus heading back to obscurity at Liverpool reserves   

that’s for sure 

Exactly what I mean mate aye. You can tell there's talent there which is the frustrating thing. 

• 1 month later...

Archived