It’s Ojo I’m telling you

KeyserSoze

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

European football suits him as he can drift in and out of games. 

Say what you want but he scores goals and produces moments, is he involved for more than 20mins a game (probably not), but in that time he produces more than Arfield has all season...

Bud he has scored one goal in his last 16/17 games. Fair play it was a cracker against Feyernord but outside of that, he was poor in that game and has been poor in pretty much every one of those games and very rarely producing any moments.

I would also say that it needs to be taken into consideration that his other goals were very early in the season against st. Josephs, progres, Hibs (he scored via deflection for our 6th) and Midtjylland (he made it 6-2 on aggregate). St. Joseph and Progres are poor sides, Hibs and Midtjylland are decent sides but expect for the goal against Feyernord, he has done very little since those games in mid August (it's nearly December) and has a very negative impact on our play due to how indecisive he is.

Just now, JograBear said:

That pass to Davis today. Even Davis was shaking his head. We need to get rid of him asap and get a proper footballer for the right hand side. Its like playing with 10 men. How good would we be with 11?!

He was rotten, like the clown at 5’s you always give the ball to because it’s the right pass but you know 99/100 he’s going to do nothing with it 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rank. 

Ex Rangers player as of now or something is far wrong.

Gerrard is going to sack him tonight? He will play for us again, whether we like it or not. He may be quietly phased out, but I doubt it, unless he wants to leave in January ala Ejaria. 😂

Another terrible performance tonight.

I understand he's a young lad ect and has time to improve but this is such a huge and crutial time for our club and we simply cant afford to have passengers learning on the job.

33 minutes ago, Smile said:

Arfield needs to bin Canada.

100%, it should be strongly "hinted" to him by the management that if he is determined to fuck about  travelling thousands of miles for fuck all reason that has no more relevance than glorified friendlies then his time with is gonna be short. 

Hate to pick on a player , especially after such a fantastic result but Ojo really is a waste of a jersey........ as someone else said, Middleton or Jones or Murphy or just about any other player at the club would offer more than this dud.

Hope SG gets rid at Christmas.......... we need better in his position if we are to win the league.

42 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Gerrard is going to sack him tonight? He will play for us again, whether we like it or not. He may be quietly phased out, but I doubt it, unless he wants to leave in January ala Ejaria. 😂

No I'm not saying he's getting sacked ffs. I'm saying if ever theres a time that  a penny drops and a decision is made it should be tonight.  Regardless of whether he plays again I hope and trust that tonight is the night this sham ends and we do what's needed to get rid of this dud.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Arfield needs to bin Canada.

Aye that will happen. He is the Captain if I remember rightly and also is not that old, needs to recharge his batteries and so on but give me a choice between him and Ojo on the 8th when it really matters and I will go Arfield everytime.

Archived