***** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said it from end of July, even when everyone was calling aribo the next messi...

Prove me wrong but I highly doubt it, stevie might learn something tonight on a freezing Wednesday night in ding wall...

Ojo and aribo... hope you dont fail stevie but can only take the blame by not learning.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

A looked at the starting eleven . Would have liked Docherty get a chance tonight......

Only having you on mate. Doesn’t exactly inspire confidence seeing a team that narrow. Of all the places for Ojo to find some motivation I highly doubt it’s Dingwall on a freezing cold Wednesday night. Never know.

Just now, TMB said:

Arfield, Ojo, and Aribo to be our attacking midfielders tonight.  All three have been poor for us lately.  Hopefully they can pick it up tonight.

Really concerned with our wingers, hopefully Alfie is on form or we are in trouble.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Ojo has been chronic in every away game we’ve played domestically this season yet still strolls into the starting 11.

He's been chronic since Feyenoord. Read a stat that since then he hasn't scored, assisted or 2nd assisted.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk saying it's a shite starting 11. Assume Stewart (who was poor in the last game) and Murphy (no idea what level he's at) for Ojo and Arfield were the alternatives? Much of a muchness away at RC I'd have thought.

I think its more the point that guys like king and docherty arent anywhere near this team no matter how badly aribo, kamara etc have played recently 

Morelos should be well up for this one, straight from kick off. 

Not that bad a team, the defence is solid looking now. Looks to me that Gerrard has gone for Jack plugging in the midfield with Ojo, Kamara getting the ball on to Morelos up front, rather than using the wings. Hopefully the real Aribo turns up to provide a goal threat in behind Morelos from outside the  box.  Just think we are still asking too much from Tav just now, but maybe Arfield will help more. 

Archived