Sign in to follow this  
Boyd9her

Losers

Just now, GA1972 said:

Spot on 

Losers in the team and the support 

I’m embarrassed, we could have been 5-0 up, instead the mongos ate complaining about the ref   

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So you complaining about a goalie ya fuckwit. 

Hate to admit this but the tarrier goalie played like Goram today, can't legislate for that. How we respond in the games left in this month will decide our season.

5 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Lots of losers on this forum tonight, and pathetic people I didn’t use excuses, blaming the ref and things.  We should have buried them 4-0 at half time, all our own fault we couldn’t finish. If you blame the ref then your just as bad 

I agree with you to some extent.

We should’ve battered them so badly that the officiating would’ve been irrelevant, but we didn’t, and now poor officiating has gift wrapped them the cup. If you’re saying the officiating had no bearing on the result then you’re part of the problem. Officials were weak.

11 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Lots of losers on this forum tonight, and pathetic people I didn’t use excuses, blaming the ref and things.  We should have buried them 4-0 at half time, all our own fault we couldn’t finish. If you blame the ref then your just as bad 

How much glue have you sniffed today? 

The record books will show L not L (but the keeper made great saves their striker couldn’t finish worth a fuck and the other one didn’t touch it) 

Same old players get rounded on even though we played them off the park and were robbed by one of the most blatant acts of cheating I have seen, but aye there total losers can't beat the officials who are now blatant. 

1 minute ago, EatDolphins said:

Spot on. They didn't win that trophy, We lost it. And we lost it before we don't have enough winners in the squad. 

Rubbish......... we have a cracking squad - full of winners - that will win silverware this season imo. Keep the faith mate.

22 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

What's your fucking problem op 

4 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Spot on. They didn't win that trophy, We lost it. And we lost it before we don't have enough winners in the squad. 

Or a striker that scored. But no, lets blame the entire squad after we have outplayed celtic.