***** The Official Stinking Cunts v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

This is an excellent result after the long and frustrating journey we have been on, but more than the point win it sets a psychological marker to both their team and their delusional fan base...

This is a tangible turning point imo in the power base of Scottish football. Well done To all the players and a hugh thanks to SG who has put pride, passion and heart back in to our team...

We know from experience that when things start going against them their Fenian bastard manager throws a couple of players under the bus and loses the plot 

We just need to keep going about our business, hit the ground running after the winter break and it's all in our own hands.

Frightening how much they make of Morelos not scoring against us, but can't see how bad the likes of Christie, Forrest & Johnstone are against us. 

What impact have they had in the last 4 or 5 OF games against us?

It's not a coincidence that we have outplayed them in the majority of games with Gerrard in charge. But that will do so much for our mentality. 

Time to push on and not look back Rangers. 

YASZZZ!!! :crabflute:

8 minutes ago, Chris5058 said:

I know you will see me as a first time poster, but I have been a long time reader, has anyone got the post match reviews? I’m in Oz, watched the game but they cut out pre,half-time and post match stuff

Log onto RangerRadio.online mate.

6 minutes ago, Don54 said:

What planet is Popcorn Teeth on? "We didn't deserve to lose the game"

81162158_791369294620907_6749865422939488256_n.thumb.jpg.aa589c146ad27751ec534b3287d2b6a1b.jpg.a997e386898968ed6b3b36213b773605.jpg

80716838_791370581287445_537705570174500864_o.thumb.jpg.651292897e55dd9ca6b89933ed106651b.jpg.bac6fe5113ab7fa3be3c5cd15f819c8b.jpg

He’s a horrible wee cunt, he just couldn’t bring himself to say that we were the better team and wanted it more, as I posted above he calls the penalty a miss by them,  just couldn’t say that Big Mac brought out a superb save, even Gerrard gives credit where it’s due.

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Frightening how much they make of Morelos not scoring against us, but can't see how bad the likes of Christie, Forrest & Johnstone are against us. 

It's not a coincidence that we have outplayed them in the majority of games with Gerrard in charge. But that will do so much for our mentality. 

Nail on head bud. Buff had more influence on the game than those 3 blouses combined. 

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

My heart is just about pounding out of my chest at the moment. That was the Rangers that I know and love today, how envious I am of those chosen few Bears at the Piggery today, an experience that no amount of money could ever buy.

Think my pulse has just went under 100 bpm since final whistle. 

6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

They can harp on about that all they want he tortured their back 4 all day they couldn’t handle him and at least one of them should have seen red. He held the ball up, won fouls , pressed their back line into mistakes and introduced our midfielders into the game. A goal would have been nice but he made some contribution.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He’s a horrible wee cunt, he just couldn’t bring himself to say that we were the better team and wanted it more, as I posted above he calls the penalty a miss by them,  just couldn’t say that Big Mac brought out a superb save, even Gerrard gives credit where it’s due.

Bitter wee tarrier fenian cunt his whole life, why would he change now...... despicable wee cunt who typifies the republican, im a victim shite.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Bitter wee tarrier fenian cunt his whole life, why would he change now...... despicable wee cunt who typifies the republican, im a victim shite.

He is a bitter Fenian prick, that there can be no argument, he will be stewing raging beeling, that's twice his team could not come close to us, can't score a legal goal eitherb

4 hours ago, Smile said:

Not lost away all season playing well it's a good time to end our poor run at their ground. 

This guy knows his stuff. I'm going to watch it again now in a more relaxed manner.

Great day today.

Archived