James McLean

RFC55

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was listening to talksport earlier a few callers on ,probably hand picked ,saying it’s a choice to wear the poppy and if he doesn’t want to wear it he shouldn’t be forced to 

Jim Whyte also reading a statement from the scumbag himself about ,being a peaceful respectful guy who doesn’t hate Britain and thinks people of all faiths and politics being equal ,statement was from 2014 

now that’s all fair and well ,but the people abusing him know a whole lot more than what his statement has said ,they all know he’s a bigoted ira loving bastard 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I was listening to talksport earlier a few callers on ,probably hand picked ,saying it’s a choice to wear the poppy and if he doesn’t want to wear it he shouldn’t be forced to 

Jim Whyte also reading a statement from the scumbag himself about ,being a peaceful respectful guy who doesn’t hate Britain and thinks people of all faiths and politics being equal ,statement was from 2014 

now that’s all fair and well ,but the people abusing him know a whole lot more than what his statement has said ,they all know he’s a bigoted ira loving bastard 

The last bit is exactly where someone needs to grow a set and mention. Whilst at Wigan I think it was he had a badge on his gear showing support for the ira or it was a ira badge. I remember seeing it on here from Twitter.

I don't give a fuck what he chooses to do with his life but you can't antagonize people by openly supporting the ira and moan if afterwards your life is difficult.

I am sure there was a video out from the gym in one of his former clubs where he was playing pro Republican songs on the sound system.

I really hope Barnsley or their fans fight this and highlight that the anti IRA chants are against a banned terrorist organisation and any of their sympathisers , an organisation that has bombed it's way around England.

McLean knows fine well what he has done over the years, sneaky digs at Great Britain, disrespecting ALL servicemen, no matter what race or religion, while all the time willing to line his pockets with British money and hide behind the faux 'beliefs' card, he even got Tony Pullis to explain it on some football programme, if he had sincere beliefs he would have explained it himself.  In my opinion he is nothing but a coward, keeping trying to push an agenda and when challenged or called out goes running to the authorities, (the very ones he says he dislikes).

McLean, is a coward, and like his beloved IRA, runs away when the going gets tough.

2 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

I am sure there was a video out from the gym in one of his former clubs where he was playing pro Republican songs on the sound system.

I really hope Barnsley or their fans fight this and highlight that the anti IRA chants are against a banned terrorist organisation and any of their sympathisers , an organisation that has bombed it's way around England.

McLean knows fine well what he has done over the years, sneaky digs at Great Britain, disrespecting ALL servicemen, no matter what race or religion, while all the time willing to line his pockets with British money and hide behind the faux 'beliefs' card, he even got Tony Pullis to explain it on some football programme, if he had sincere beliefs he would have explained it himself.  In my opinion he is nothing but a coward, keeping trying to push an agenda and when challenged or called out goes running to the authorities, (the very ones he says he dislikes).

McLean, is a coward, and like his beloved IRA, runs away when the going gets 

This is the cunt who had to delete his Twitter account after saying the broad black brimmer was his favourite song.

This country is going to shite if cunts like him create any sort of debate other than how big a cunt he is.

Lots of the c word being used here, apologies for that, but he is the epitome of one.

On 03/01/2020 at 14:41, ALerone said:

All sectarian anti Irish chants aside, football crowds are in Britain are heading towards total censorship in the coming years.. 

Yip,they'll soon have the ballboys holding up cards saying 'clap' and 'cheer' 😞

4 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Barnsley need to request exactly what he found was upsetting, the exact words, and get that published in the media.

That's the bit I don't get - haven't seen it reported anywhere what was supposedly chanted at him.

Let's see the words and then people can decide if the PFA's description as "vile" chanting is justified or not, because no sane cunt could argue "fuck the IRA" or similar would be.

14 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That's the bit I don't get - haven't seen it reported anywhere what was supposedly chanted at him.

Let's see the words and then people can decide if the PFA's description as "vile" chanting is justified or not, because no sane cunt could argue "fuck the IRA" or similar would be.

The English FA had to apologise because their fans were singing fuck the Ira at celtic Park. 

27 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Would assume somebody in Barnsley knows what a fenian bastard is. :thumbsup: 

Archived