Kamara

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

sold the lg today

Fucking hell man.

Anyway, Kamara wasn't the only one who was shite today and has been excellent many times for us.

I think Polster would be a better backup in the midfield 3 than Docherty at this moment, I think he is potentially better than some give him credit for. 

Our midfield were very poor today,  felt as with Wed, Arfield added some energy, we seem flat-footed in there and need someone good enough to rotate.

No point in singling people out today. Nobody gets pass marks today. However, if we are to be picky, the first thing you are ever told in football is “if in doubt, put it out”. What the fuck he thought he was going to be able to do there is beyond me. Should have lumped it out the park and regrouped.

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Not one bit racist, these young English black boys come from nicey nicey, Ticky tacky academy's where you dint get challenged, aribo included.

Simply they are not for battles like tynecastle or dheepville where you no it's going to be a fight. Defoe included.

Greg docherty or Ross McCrorie I'd rather have in places like tynecastle today.

I feel exactly the same. Just seem too lightweight  for our game

Watching the goal again and it’s not just the stupidity involved in giving the ball away, but the fact that after giving it away he literally just stood there and watched them score. A stupid mistake is one thing, but to not even attempt to get back and make up for it and just stand and watch Hearts run through and score is a total fucking disgrace.

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Not one bit racist, these young English black boys come from nicey nicey, Ticky tacky academy's where you dint get challenged, aribo included.

Simply they are not for battles like tynecastle or dheepville where you no it's going to be a fight. Defoe included.

Greg docherty or Ross McCrorie I'd rather have in places like tynecastle today.

Absolutely no need to mention the colour of these boys skin.

Utter shite talk.

5 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Every EPL team is full of these lightweight boys & any one of them would absolutely pump hearts, Aberdeen or anyone else

This is scotland wae shite referees and no protection. So while these guys may be very technically gifted do well in england and indeed in europe,  they are just not tough enough for our league of cluggers imho. May be different if  we had a thug enforcer to protect them mind u.

I like Kamara and think he is a good player, but at times he is just to slow and lackadaisical with the ball. I feel he is another in the team who needs to improve their vision and start making killer passes, Kamara isn't a defence or attacking type player he is a middle of the park player, and if that is your position and role you need to be the guy playing nice through balls or building up the play. I was at the ST Mirren game and noticed a few times Aribo peeling of his marker and ready for the through ball for him to run onto, very very rarely was the pass ever tried never mind completed, our play-makers need to learn hard and learn fast about playing balls that can split a defence or start a decent attack.

I've said before that while I believe we have some good players, we lack intelligent players who have the vision and can see that pass or can read the game, our passing at times I feel is very basic and straight forward and easy to read, I feel this is why we struggle against teams who sit back, we just do multiple passes to feet around the box with nobody willing to make the through ball pass.

Archived