Ojo

McEwan's Lager

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

We need to change  how we set up.

celtic have done so since the break with 5  now in the middle and two upfront and a change in personnel.

We need to do likewise.

Yes. We simply can't be playing the same players to tge same system and expect a different result.

Time to ditch the obvious who clearly aren't doing it, namely Ojo, Aribo, Kamara for starters. 

I'd put Polster in centre md as this lad does have ability and dig. We have the option of Hagi, who does appear to have quality and now with a tall striker on board the option to support Alfie up front.

We need change badly. 

21 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Might aswel slate Gerrard as he's the one constantly playing this guy

I love the guy but you're 100% correct. What the fuck is it he sees in Ojo? Must be his contract but even that's not worth essentially giving up 3 points when he comes on, surely? 

I can’t believe he’s still here.  

Stewart has played RW much of his career.  He’s gotten ya goals and assists when given a chance.  He knows the league.  He’s a Rangers fan and will give us his all.  He deserves a chance over that imposter from Liverpool.  

44 minutes ago, TMB said:

I can’t believe he’s still here.  

Stewart has played RW much of his career.  He’s gotten ya goals and assists when given a chance.  He knows the league.  He’s a Rangers fan and will give us his all.  He deserves a chance over that imposter from Liverpool.  

This x 100 !

One of the worst players ever to wear that jersey. 

Fuck knows what goes through Gerrards head when he thinks it’s a good idea to involve him. 

Another game where we are struggling and he brings on one of the least effective players in the squad.

I just can’t decide who’s worse out of him and Barker. 

8 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Exactly. Stop slating the young guy. Gerrard picks him ffs.

I will not be stopping slating  the young guy anytime soon, he's fucking pish, absolutely fucking pish and Gerrard's refusal to see that he's fucking pish is going to  continue to see his judgement questioned. 

Archived