*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Sad to say it, but I've basically no interest in this today and I hate feeling like this. Our remaining league games are pretty much meaningless until the scum drop points somewhere and unfortunately that doesn't look like happening. 

2 nil. Shit performance, shit weather, shit Sunday, shit season. 

The first half of the season seems an eternity ago, I still can’t get over how bad we’ve imploded, it’s ludicrous.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KBOO72 said:

Sad to say it, but I've basically no interest in this today and I hate feeling like this. Our remaining league games are pretty much meaningless until the scum drop points somewhere and unfortunately that doesn't look like happening. 

It’s ok not to be ok 

Once again it’s so clearly officials cheating. Even if we win every game they’ll make sure they do too. Their own fans know it hense why they are laughing all over social media. Us hammering them twice all over field this season and getting done by likes of killi and them blistering these teams is no coincidence and needs looking into. 

10 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

They only need to draw one game and its back in our hands. 

Taigs showing the bottle to win a game they should never have won

And we put out basically the same team/same formation expecting a different result from Wednesday night, fucking crazy.

Gerrard's stubbornness is why he'll never be a top class manager, in 2 years he hasn't learned how to adapt to teams, he plays 1 way & teams have figured that out

getting sick of Gerrards stubborness with this formation and the same players week in week out, change it ffs, teams have sussed us, what does he actually see from the sidelines and watching games back? if he see's this as being a winning formula then we are well and truely fucked. Also what is the point of Beale and McAllister if they wont tell him to change things if its not working, their as complicit in this shambles as Gerrard is.

It’s not the formation that’s the problem it’s the way we play.

If you are slow and pass sideways and backward you play right into the hands of teams that camp in.

Fast paced attacks with this formation is what’s needed.

The threat of shooting from outside the box forces teams to come out a bit but we do it so little that teams don’t fear it.

Gerrard was brilliant from shots outside the box, you would think he would encourage it.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Hagi is an attacking midfield player. I will keep saying it.  We need to decide very soon who the #10 is. 

Tbh to me the best solution if we want to get the best out of Kent and Hagi seems to be we play a 4-2-3-1 with two wingers (Kent and 1 other man whose job it is just to stay wide, Hagi central behind the striker), not this two 10s pish where we take away some of Hagi's space and also force Kent infield where he's clearly not as comfortable as out on the wing

Archived