Where's Alfredo?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a listen to Carraghers podcast with Michael Owen. They agree Carragher would struggle as a manager due to his inability to tolerate people less committed.  They put Gerrard in the same category.  For me you play Morelos tonight then you fine him all the win bonus and probably a weeks wages on top for turning up late.   This is not hindsight I said this to anyone who was in earshot of me before kick off. 

42 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

Downed tools, fk off you mongo. Refs are spunking to book him. 

Undoubtedly refs can’t wait to do him, he’s had a raw deal for ages now. He doesn’t help himself at times either though and his mentality has repeatedly been called into question.  

But if you can’t see what’s happening here now, you’re utterly naive.

So, to quote yourself in response, fuck off ya mongo.

Morelos not playing today isn't on anyone except Alfredo Morelos 

He shouldnt have come back late from Colombia knowing how big a game we had 

Gerrard had no choice but to drop him no manager in football would ever have had him in the squad today. He's going to get it in the neck today because we lost but it's entirely Alfredo's fault and the ire of the fans should be directed at him

Just now, Cedrick said:

Imagine they had nae striking options gon to Tynecastle would Lennon drop Edward over a disciplinary  , fucking no chance 

We did have striking options though we had a guy fit enough to sit on the bench, he should have started and Gerrard should have changed his system to allow him to play in a 2 up top 

Morelos fucked it for Rangers FC. I love the guy to bits but he has let the entire club and fanbase down and it's 100% on him. 

If that’s the rules for the players then you can’t let him play it’s that simple. Morelos has to shoulder the blame for getting back late so it’s a 50/50 on that today. 
As for his whole time with us the club have failed him badly, we get a player in that looked and sold for his full potential value sets up the squad for a good few seasons. Instead we let him get ripped apart both on and off the field and it looks like his head has gone. 
Once again Rangers take a bow, when it comes to making a cunt of things no one does it quite like us. 

Looking back it’s a fucking hurrendous decision from Gerrard. We have 3 strikers, one is cup tied, the other returning from an injury & clearly not fit... so to then discipline a player by leaving him out of the squad after missing 1 training session is ridiculous! 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Gerrard had no choice but to drop him no manager in football would ever have had him in the squad today. He's going to get it in the neck today because we lost but it's entirely Alfredo's fault and the ire of the fans should be directed at him

Dunno mate, had we a suitable replacement then maybe but there’s other ways to make an example of someone than leaving them out.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Nonsense. Warnock gave Taraabt all sorts of benefits of the doubt. If you’re a man manager you manage the characters.  Warnock is used as an example only.  Could also be Cantona with Ferguson, Dalglish with Suarez and countless others. To drop your only suitable striking option in your most crucial game of the season is inexperience at its finest 

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Banning your only fit striker 😂, mongo

I'm sorry bud but something is up with Morelos if he has breached discipline then fuck him, his attitude is clearly not where you or I want it to be....putting himself in that position has let us all down 

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Of all the things to criticise Gerrard for, dropping Morelos is not one of them. He's not above anyone else at the club and shouldn't be treated differently.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm sorry bud but something is up with Morelos if he has breached discipline then fuck him, his attitude is clearly not where you or I want it to be....putting himself in that position has let us all down 

Not surprised he’s chucked it if he actually has the way he has been treated in Scotland and no backing by the club. 

19 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Undoubtedly refs can’t wait to do him, he’s had a raw deal for ages now. He doesn’t help himself at times either though and his mentality has repeatedly been called into question.  

But if you can’t see what’s happening here now, you’re utterly naive.

So, to quote yourself in response, fuck off ya mongo.

Yellow card for being rational 

Another one for biting

And another one for calling me a mongo ya fanny

Not even going in to the downing tools shite

Archived