*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

What has that got to do with Gerrard losing the dressing room?

Are we shite cos we're shite or because they don't like the manager?

These cunts are trying to see out the manager.

i can’t believe players of Scottish football standard will se off Steven Gerrard.

the only thing I’ll take from this is this is only chance they will have got, and had to play for a massive club,

hope they realise, in the last 20 years, only van bronckhorst, Reyna, Ferguson, guttuso , laudrup and Gascoigne have played at this level or above.

this is the it for most of these players. 

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Something of serious magnitude has happened between management and the players. I don't know what. But there has been a collosal collapse in the relationship.

Folk point to Brava to dispel this.

That's really easy to debunk, these players are playing in Europe for their ticket out.

Don't be surprised if celtic take 5 or 6 off us at Ibrox next game.

These cunts have totally chucked it.

And everyone of them can get to fuck.

They are fucking us over now, us the fans, that travel everywhere and back them to the hilt.

Those players are sticking 2 fingers up at us, and think were mugs.

Its a fucking disgrace.

Costa?

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Something of serious magnitude has happened between management and the players. I don't know what. But there has been a collosal collapse in the relationship.

That's really easy to debunk, these players are playing in Europe for their ticket out.

They are fucking us over now, us the fans, that travel everywhere and back them to the hilt.

Its a fucking disgrace.

Agree with everything but the bit in bold 100%, and we deserve to know what’s gone on. Time for some honesty from the management or players.

Gerrard named Katic for a fuck up that led to a goal, then dropped him.

He didn't do it when Tav fucked up against Young Boys AND Hearts on Saturday and as sure as night follows day, he won't be doing it to Goodwin.

11 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Exactly my thoughts too.

Was sure we'd bounce back tonight, but somethings fucked up behind the scenes. Players just not prepared to put their bodies on the line now. Hamilton fought for their lives tonight. We just huffed and puffed. Clueless, gutless bunch of wankers!

Totally agree mate about the Hamilton players they have a boy named gogic who would run through a brick wall to get the ball then you have fucking fairy’s like Davis and aribo 

Passes too short,  too long or straight to a Hamilton player. Each new game seems to reinforce the mistakes of the last one and we sink deeper. 

I think the whole team needs to see a shrink, there is something fundamentally missing since December.

How we beat Braga is beyond me.

6 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Its a fucking disgrace.

This has been happening for years and years mate.

We have zero chance and I mean absolutely zero chance of stopping 10.

Bunch of fuckin useless bastards the fucking lot of them.

Just now, bornabear said:

He didn't do it when Tav fucked up against Young Boys AND Hearts on Saturday and as sure as night follows day, he won't be doing it to Goodwin.

Tav has cost us many big games.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Aye that's for sure

Fuck knows how Gerrard gets a reaction out of this team, this is on the players, I don’t even care what players were on the pitch or what formation we played this is the players fault, bunch of self-centred pricks can’t find it from within themselves after losing to second bottom away then lose to the bottom side at home, fucking disgusting shower of wankers!

possibly hagi aside!

8 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Kent's untouchable. Morelos has excuses made for him, even the people who want him punted are putting it politely and respectively.

Think I'll take a break from here til August tbh because its bad enough how the seasons turned out but its worse coming on here to discuss what's went wrong and having to get bogged down in hyperbolic agenda driven "look I was right am great" shite.

Kent was dropped tonight 

1 minute ago, Shuggy said:

Passes too short,  too long or straight to a Hamilton player. Each new game seems to reinforce the mistakes of the last one and we sink deeper. 

I think the whole team needs to see a shrink, there is something fundamentally missing since December.

How we beat Braga is beyond me.

Braga ain't that great a team and were terrible defensively. 

Archived