Gerrard on the brink

Mor3los_1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

What does he actually do for the best?   Is it best that he goes then the players do what mediocre players do and go on a wee run then revert to type? Or does he see this pish out till the end of the season and try and replace serial losers for serial winners?  All successful managers have players they can count on to turn things around for them. 
from the outside looking in all I see is shitebags right through that team from defence to attack.  I look back to when coisty got Gazza on the back of his neck and told him to wake up. Or Barry Ferguson giving his team mates an ear bashing- we have a bunch of snowflakes.

Imo 2 of the players that actually give a fuck are now injured (Jack & Arfield). The bulk of the others are serial losers and will cost the gaffer his job.

Im sad because i liked Gerrard and he has a lot going for him, but hes made mistakes and i dont think  our current squad of bottlers will deliver for him/us.

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Davis was an absolute disgrace tonight. 

Never want to see him in a Rangers jersey ever again. 

Hes gone off the cliff when alot of players at his age do. Its irreversible and comes so quickly they hardly realise it. It's the manager who should have the man management and tell him it's over.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Our manager disgusts me tonight but why start an OP like this .Tragic man  

"Disgusts" you?

Child molesters - disgust me.

People hungry or homeless - disgusts me

Bullies - disgust me

Trump - disgusts me

Junkies leaving needles around - disgusts me

Rangers losing - greatly saddens me.

You are easily disgusted.

20 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Jones was clearly a Mark Allan signing 

I'm sorry but this talk boils my piss. 

Jones hasn't done it as a player for us so we'll say our former DOF signed him instead of Gerrard. 

Morelos has done it for us but we can't say Caixinha signed him so we'll say Johansson did. 

It's bonkers talk. 

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think the part in bold is a fair comment. .

Gerrard was fully aware of the importance of that game, as he is with all games. The players are too. However, if you watch that performance then the players were clearly not desperate to win. They should have left everything out there. They didn't. Not even close.

This boils my piss. Was ot importNt enough to try two up front?  No.  Just important enough to chew some balls assuming he is not at fault.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Jones hasn't done it as a player for us so we'll say our former DOF signed him instead of Gerrard. 

Morelos has done it for us but we can't say Caixinha signed him so we'll say Johansson did. 

It's bonkers talk. 

Jones had hardly fucking had a chance. Maybe the type of player we need the now.

Players have let him down big time and most of them have become a version of teams like Hearts - St Johnstone - Kilmarnock. In that they are capable of big performances but choose when to bring it.  Talk of formations maybe have some grounds but if players aren't trying it probably doesn't matter how you line up.  How many times have you seen a team down to ten men go on and get a result. That comes down to attitude not formations. I remember a Rangers team down to nine men still go on to win a cup final quite sure the formation wasn't what was picked but still got the job done. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's bonkers talk. 

Jones was linked with us ling before Gerrard came to the club. Same with Barker. Gerrard would have signed off on them but IMO they are both names that Allen brought to the table.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hes gone off the cliff when alot of players at his age do. Its irreversible and comes so quickly they hardly realise it. It's the manager who should have the man management and tell him it's over.

Davis is supposedly a Rangers fan. His commitment tonight was shameful. Furious with him. 

One thing I’d say is that if SG does resign, as I think he will, even though the past few weeks have been horrific domestically, he’s undoubtedly left us a stronger, more attractive proposition for other managers than when he agreed to take the job.

The successes in Europe show those on the outside that there is some talent there and perhaps some managers looking in would see the mistakes SG’s made and think ‘I can improve them’. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Yes there are no other football managers in the game who could manage us.......

Of course there are other managers, but let's remember that we have a Board that tried to appoint Derek McInnes the last time we had a vacancy. 

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Davis is supposedly a Rangers fan. His commitment tonight was shameful. Furious with him. 

He’ll probably be there on Wed night chipping aimless balls over the defence to nobody with Kamara giving possession away left right and centre. 
Jack and Arfield out ? We are stuck with them 

Sadly Davis and Defoe are showing their age. McGregor still doing fine but some succession planning should be in place cos McCrorie is still untested and young. We need a GK, 3 strikers and two starting CMs. Helander and Goldson I think are fine but a grizzled winner at the back wouldn't hurt. 

8 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

"Disgusts" you?

Child molesters - disgust me.

People hungry or homeless - disgusts me

Bullies - disgust me

Trump - disgusts me

Junkies leaving needles around - disgusts me

Rangers losing - greatly saddens me.

You are easily disgusted.

Don't forget scum fc or did you mean them when you said child molesters 

Archived