That's it for me

stewaj3

I'm a huge fan of Gerrard, I think he's done lots of good things and has massively improved us...

However a lot of his signings haven't worked and he has to be held accountable for that. 

2020 has been awful for him. This was our chance to show our fight and we weren't good enough again.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RWB72 said:

Hate to say I agree, beat Hamilton at home and your back in the league but couldn’t get the job done.

Awful to write but I've always felt he'd turn it around... But I just don't see it. No plan b and it's just not happening for him.

2 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Hate to say I agree, beat Hamilton at home and your back in the league but couldn’t get the job done. I think he will get 1 more transfer window to shift some of the shite.

Who is going to buy them now we can't keep paying players off 

4 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Hate to say I agree, beat Hamilton at home and your back in the league but couldn’t get the job done. I think he will get 1 more transfer window to shift some of the shite.

He signed most of it or kept it as captain

Take, tav, goldson, davis and the rest of the shiftless cowardly bastards you brought to the club

You flat down refusal to try something different, your inability to actually learn the fucking game in scotland, and your point blank bias towards certain players while others are treated like shite by you is a disgrace and the last Rangers manager to try this waa chasesd to fuck 

Clear your desk and fuck off

Said it weeks ago but it feels like warburton all over again. And its playing out the same way on the pitch. Ran out of ideas weeks ago and just keeps doing the same expecting different results. 

fucking sick man.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure I blame him for tonight. We were set up fine, but the players have ultimately blown it. Didn't take their chances and yet another calamity in defence.

Gerrard will feel the force of the criticism but I blame our weak as fuck team.

Archived