That's it for me

stewaj3

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Edmundson cost us a goal away to Hamilton, in a game he was fucking pish.

Please don’t tell me you’re suggesting Flanagan should play, please.

Over tav? Fucking right i am, least he wont shite out of anything 

Our gutless, spineless, shitebag of a captain can go to fuck for all i care, absolute fraud of a footballer nevermind captain of our great club

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Our gutless, spineless, shitebag of a captain can go to fuck for all i care, absolute fraud of a footballer nevermind captain of our great club

Polster, and Patterson should be ahead of that prick.

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I think Tav has absolutely had his day at Rangers. He’s given us some great memories, his debut against Hibs a prime example. I think he’s been a great servant overall. But his mid to recent form has been atrocious and he’s never a captain. If he were to leave in the summer I think his overall contribution has been more positive than negative. But after the last few performances I’m actually struggling to stick up for him at all. When he was injured we were mostly wanting him back ASAP but he’s not had one good performance since then. Such a shame. 

2 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

I think Tav has absolutely had his day at Rangers. He’s given us some great memories, his debut against Hibs a prime example. I think he’s been a great servant overall. But his mid to recent form has been atrocious and he’s never a captain. If he were to leave in the summer I think his overall contribution has been more positive than negative. But after the last few performances I’m actually struggling to stick up for him at all. When he was injured we were mostly wanting him back ASAP but he’s not had one good performance since then. Such a shame. 

Great memories 😂? What like....

3 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

Only reason we wanted him back when injured is because that shitebag gerrard refused to change our system that requires tav

Play a flat 442 and tav is redundant, do you ever see walter keeping a fraud like this wee bastard 

21 minutes ago, King Jela said:

No coming back now, not after that. He'll walk as soon as we're out of Europe I think then surely the majority of that team tonight, never mind the squad, will be gone as well. Clear out and start again, hopefully we put up a decent fight to stop 11IAR because 10 is an absolute fucking certainty. 

It’s now trying to get to 55 before them tbh. 

3 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Great memories 😂? What like....

Easy to forget right now but he’s scored some vital goals for us over the years. Match winning free kick against Hibs at Ibrox a few years back comes to mind plus all the penalties and impressive performances. He’s always going to get a bashing now and rightly so, but he’s not always been terrible. Will reiterate he was never a captain and that was a terrible decision by Gerrard. 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Only reason we wanted him back when injured is because that shitebag gerrard refused to change our system that requires tav

Play a flat 442 and tav is redundant, do you ever see walter keeping a fraud like this wee bastard 

Yes fair point. I like Polster and would prefer he started Sunday for what it’s worth now, fuck all. Understand he’s injured though. Maybe Patterson if he’s available. Anyone but Tav tbh.

Last year we dropped 12 points between January 1st and the end of March + out the scottish cup before Hampden.

This season we've dropped 13 points before the 8th of March + out the Scottish Cup before Hampden again but this time it took one less leg.

Some fucking progress that is, eh?

Next season should we aim for dropping 15 points by the end of February and out the Scottish Cup before the quarters???

25 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

thought you were describing Barasic there

On 04/03/2020 at 22:14, Nelson loyal said:

Who knows mate am sure it will come out if or when he goes but am sure the players heads will have been turned, morelos kamara Barasic for starts and I think Tav and goldson have wanted out for a while... Its there to see on there coupons, they don't want to be here the fucking shitebags that they are 

But surely its the managers Job to avoid these scenarios?  A More experienced manager would be able to manage these sort of situations better and when you think of that, Combined with the fact that he drops players for 1 bad game yet  certain players remain undropable despite the fact they are shite for weeks...  A think he's lost the dressing room big time. And theres only one outcome when that happens 

Why would he have lost the dressing room? We had been playing for months and a game in hand before going top. It's ridiculous what's happened.  

On 04/03/2020 at 22:51, superallysbears said:

Fucking hope that virus shuts the full shit show down before the league finishes, that's the only thing that will stop the 9 cause our bottle merchants can't even play the basics at the moment, fucking skunnerd.

🤮 Fuck that just give it to them like the other 8

Archived