That's it for me

stewaj3

Just now, bluenoz said:

He is shite. Nothing more to say. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

You say this evry game. I'm not saying otherwise but to pick him out when Goldson sold the fucking jersey just makes it look like you have an agenda against him which you do and is fine.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No we werent set up fine, we started with one up front at home to hamilton, 

FUCKING HAMILTON, 

An absolute cowardly decision to try change his system incase it didn't work

Fuck him, fuck goldson and fuck anyone that defends him tonight 

We started one up top to them earlier in the season at Ibrox and won 5-0. Tonight, we created plenty and we should have won the game, but we missed sitters and we gifted them a goal, as usual so far in 2020.

I just don't think it's purely down to the manager or the system. He can't legislate for some of the opportunities not being taken and mistakes being made.

2 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Many at fault tonight, but I'll reiterate what I've said before. I cannot wait for Tavernier to leave this club. He's is absolutely dreadful. His statistics have painted a prettier picture than reality. He chucks about 10 crosses in a game and you're lucky if one of them finds one of our players. Gutless bastard. 

Sick watching him smash 10 crosses against the first man for 1 to finally succeed 

Just now, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Hope he walks tomorrow morning.

For the people who are saying " we cant afford to start again " 

We need to start again regardless if Steven Gerrards in charge or not FS! 

The thought of him with millions to spend after the likes of Kent, Hellander and the rest isnt worth thinking about 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

You say this evry game. I'm not saying otherwise but to pick him out when Goldson sold the fucking jersey just makes it look like you have an agenda against him which you do and is fine.

Certainly do not say that every game about him but maybe I should. I will say one more time, Tavernier is shite!

I think everyone saying 'We need an experienced manager' first and foremost is absolutely on the money. Basic management know-how gets you far in this tin-pot league with our financial advantage. Look at Lennon. No great shakes but still running away with the league.

Just hope there's a half-decent option out there willing to take a punt, and we can afford to settle Gerrard's contract termination.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Blame lies fully with the players for me.

I'd love to be inside the dressing room though because something must be seriously wrong at the minute.

Goldson's performance there was fucking shocking, but it was foreshadowed in that first half by him sniping at a few.

Yet another keeper has an absolute binder against us but you just have to take 2 or 3 of those 30 odd chances.

This is what happens when you give certain players in the squad protected status while others are banished from existence for one mistake. 

9 minutes ago, Number5 said:

I'm less fucked about it all now.

Already hit an all time low last week after weeks of absolute garbage. Nothing will change my mind now of all these players.

We are a team full of championship players, play well for a few games and we decide that Morelos is worth 20m, Barasic 20m, Tav 10m..... Nah, were as deluded as the fenians.

I'm old enough to have witnessed the years under Wlater etc.

I feel sorry for the youth.

A post like that would have got you slaughtered before Christmas 

Yet incredibly ,there WILL be guys on here tomorrow making excuses for Tav and directing their anger elsewhere 

1 minute ago, RWB72 said:

Don’t know how Kamara has avoided criticism as well tonight lethargic didn’t look interested and not a winner

Im beginning to think a few of gerrards regular thrown under the bus ones have chucked it to spite him

Katic must be sitting there thinking "fuck you gerrard" 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sigh

What could he have done mate?

You all asked for Kent dropped. You asked for Kamberi and two strikers. You asked for Hagi central. 

They created chance after chance after chance and not one of the cunts could put it in the back of the net.

Goldson's made a monumental fuck up that has nothing to do with tactics, and McGregor can't let a goal in that easily without moving when it was neither hit with pace nor far away from him.

Yes Gerrard had to sanction these signings, but I'd want to know how many of them were his first choices rather than his 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

All down to the players for me. If you want to by hypercritical Gerrard needs to realize quickly that Davis and Defoe are finished, and I think that whilst his loyalty is one of his best characteristics if he's not ruthless enough it's going to be his downfall.

This group of players had us two points of the top with a game on hand. The same players now have us 13 points behind. There attitude right now stinks and something is not right in the dressing room. Right now it's freefall, that's bottom not the league now beating us at home.

Sorry but SG has to go immediately, as he said no one is bigger than the club and he has lost every player in that dressing room. It could be something he said or didn't say bit no matter what, they are not playing for him. 

5 minutes ago, JohnHardie said:

We need a proven football manager in, not an ex-player or an experiment. Blindingly obvious. 

Who ?

If we had great managers throwing themselves at us Gerrard would never have gotten the job in the first place.

We couldn’t even get McInnes and he’s far from what I would call a great manager

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What could he have done mate?

You all asked for Kent dropped. You asked for Kamberi and two strikers. You asked for Hagi central. 

They created chance after chance after chance and not one of the cunts could put it in the back of the net.

Goldson's made a monumental fuck up that has nothing to do with tactics, and McGregor can't let a goal in that easily without moving when it was neither hit with pace nor far away from him.

Yes Gerrard had to sanction these signings, but I'd want to know how many of them were his first choices rather than his 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

All down to the players for me. If you want to by hypercritical Gerrard needs to realize quickly that Davis and Defoe are finished, and I think that whilst his loyalty is one of his best characteristics if he's not ruthless enough it's going to be his downfall.

How can you STILL want Gerrard here?

For fuck sake just go watch your Liverpool DVD and still love him but not at our club.

4 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Don’t know how Kamara has avoided criticism as well tonight lethargic didn’t look interested and not a winner

When he was through on goal and didn't even think about taking a shot.... honestly man I was fucking beeling

Archived