That's it for me

stewaj3

I'm less fucked about it all now.

Already hit an all time low last week after weeks of absolute garbage. Nothing will change my mind now of all these players.

We are a team full of championship players, play well for a few games and we decide that Morelos is worth 20m, Barasic 20m, Tav 10m..... Nah, were as deluded as the fenians.

I'm old enough to have witnessed the years under Wlater etc.

I feel sorry for the youth.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Still on course for 87 points though...

Improved our points return from last season...

Could win the next 10 games in a row...

Gerrard can fuck off and so can anyone deluded and clueless "Rangers fan" who wants him to stay.

Just wait for the "had enough chances to win, not our day.. Unlucky" 

The usual morons with the usual dribble

Growing up in the 90s, used to laugh my head off at the scum's dreadful sides. Well, we have made surpassed them for complete omnishambles of an organisation. Cant bring myself to even think about the state we will be in for next season.

If Europe is all that is left, then there needs to be a miracle to keep SG in a job.

Rip the game plan up and start again.

New tactics, bring youths in (Patterson for Tav for starters!) and fucking take our medicine for the rest of the season.

Find out who's up for staying, the rest can fuck off.

Blame lies fully with the players for me.

I'd love to be inside the dressing room though because something must be seriously wrong at the minute.

Goldson's performance there was fucking shocking, but it was foreshadowed in that first half by him sniping at a few.

Yet another keeper has an absolute binder against us but you just have to take 2 or 3 of those 30 odd chances.

I honestly feel sick now the difference since xmas is absolutely incredible and im sick hearing there hasn't been a problem its clear that something has happened and it needs to be dealt with or get everyone to fuck and start again 

Ive defended him long enough.

Was willing to put up with a bad patch of results, as long as he showed signs of turning it round.

He isnt.

WE should be getting better results with the  players we have, so have to swap the manager.

Might be the players fault, and could easily lose half of them without losing a moments sleep.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I hope I never see Tavernier in a Rangers shirt again. 

you will for every single game until the season ends and you know it ! sadly we have to endure more of his awful performances trying to be a captain 

There’s fuck all anyone can do when a big dumpling of a centre half thinks he’s Franco Baresi. Fucking ridiculous defending and a forward line that couldn’t score a motor with a hatchet. I won’t be watching another minute of us in the league this season. It’s too fucking depressing. I’m out. 

2 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

I'll be honest, I'm not sure I blame him for tonight. We were set up fine, but the players have ultimately blown it. Didn't take their chances and yet another calamity in defence.

Gerrard will feel the force of the criticism but I blame our weak as fuck team.

No we werent set up fine, we started with one up front at home to hamilton, 

FUCKING HAMILTON, 

An absolute cowardly decision to try change his system incase it didn't work

Fuck him, fuck goldson and fuck anyone that defends him tonight 

9 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Hate to say I agree, beat Hamilton at home and your back in the league but couldn’t get the job done. I think he will get 1 more transfer window to shift some of the shite.

He signed most of the shite!

We changed our set up and formation and created good chances....these players just don't look like the have belief to bury these chances though....the major thing we didn't change was making a FUCKING BASIC ERROR WHICH COSTS YOU A GOAL AND THE GAME....I'm fucking pig sick off gifting goals....I'm not buying this shite anymore that all teams make mistakes....our mistakes are border lining the biggest gifts out there......if he doesn't drop Goldson on Sunday then I can't defend him as a manager anymore as he will frankly look weak as piss if he doesn't 

10 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Hate to say I agree, beat Hamilton at home and your back in the league but couldn’t get the job done. I think he will get 1 more transfer window to shift some of the shite.

It's Gerrard's shite. Only two players out of the 14 involved tonight aren't his players. One is our top goalscorer and despite being off form just now has been our player of the season so far. The other Gerrard made captain so it's definitely his team and his shite.

Archived