That's it for me

stewaj3

Morelos loves the Rangers so much he’s been eating birthday cakes for his breakfast by the looks of him. He can fuck off as well.

Absolute shambles of a team. What is Goldson playing at? And Tav OUR CAPTAIN  hobbling off after a knock caused by his own shite touch? If they cunts could write the script for our 2020 this would be it.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Blame lies fully with the players for me.

I'd love to be inside the dressing room though because something must be seriously wrong at the minute.

Goldson's performance there was fucking shocking, but it was foreshadowed in that first half by him sniping at a few.

Yet another keeper has an absolute binder against us but you just have to take 2 or 3 of those 30 odd chances.

Players Gerrard keeps picking who keep fucking up, time and time again. 

Embarrassing that you can't fault the guy in the dugout who's made a rip roaring cunt of it again just as his players have done. You know the ones he brought to our club

Just now, RWB72 said:

I know but I still think he’ll get the chance to get replace them

Shouldn’t even get the chance to walk into Ibrox again 

His name is the only reason he was still employed before tonight, he needs to do the decent thing and walk 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'd love to be inside the dressing room though because something must be seriously wrong at the minute.

Goldson's performance there was fucking shocking, but it was foreshadowed in that first half by him sniping at a few.

Yet another keeper has an absolute binder against us but you just have to take 2 or 3 of those 30 odd chances.

Is that the players he plays no matter what, the squad that he assembled

This is gerrards fault, tav playing tonight after causing the hearts goal sets the tone, goldson playing next game after tonights howler will create a rift that will never be healed

If i was katic, kamara, aribo, jones, and the rest of the ones treated like shite by Gerrard id be refusing to play for him again, fuck him and let him try get through the season with his pals on the field 

They can honestly all fuck off. The last 2 games are as bad, if no worse than anything Pedro and Warburton put out. Fucking gutless cunts. A wouldn’t be able to look in the mirror after that, these cunts won’t bat an eye lid. Just don’t get it. Never will either. Honest jobbers from England without a winning mentality. Happy to show up when theres no pressure on them, Constantly going through the motions. 

Many at fault tonight, but I'll reiterate what I've said before. I cannot wait for Tavernier to leave this club. He's is absolutely dreadful. His statistics have painted a prettier picture than reality. He chucks about 10 crosses in a game and you're lucky if one of them finds one of our players. Gutless bastard. 

There is absolutely no way he can survive this. He clearly cant get any reaction from these players, he doesn't know how to change it and his position is now untenable. Gerrard is a smart guy and I think he'll realise that after tonight and possibly walk. I dont expect him to be in position for the weekend. It's starting to get quite nasty and bitter now and it has to stop before that feeling engulfs the club.

Just now, weejoseph said:

They can honestly all fuck off. The last 2 games are as bad, if no worse than anything Pedro and Warburton put out. Fucking gutless cunts. A wouldn’t be able to look in the mirror after that, these cunts won’t bat an eye lid. Just don’t get it. Never will either. Honest jobbers from England without a winning mentality. Happy to show up when theres no pressure on them, Constantly going through the motions. 

Yep - tonight was every bit as bad as anything from those 2. Paired with the two Hearts losses it's bordering the worst we've seen.

Backed him up until tonight, just don’t see how he comes back from this. The players clearly aren’t buying into it anymore and he can’t motivate them unless it’s a big showpiece game. When the momentum has been with us and all is going well then it looked like Gerrard was going to be the man to do it but when the going gets tough the wheels come off in spectacular fashion. As has been the case with us for nearly a decade.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've had enough, fucking abysmal, just go ffs, totally embarrassing, captain couldn't wait to get taken off, please just chuck it Gerrard, and take golden boy Goldson with you. 

This, a distinct whiff of the Senderos about that sub imo. 

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You are hellbent on not blaming the guy thats caused this.

He bought all the players , he picked the backroom staff , he spent £20-25m on shite.

Hes the problem and he must never be allowed to go into a third year because hes not going to get smart all of sudden and its only getting worse the longer hes at the club.....

2 minutes ago, weejoseph said:

There wasn't really any pressure on them tonight - league was already gone, we were at home playing the team at the foot of the table with a minus 20 something goal difference.

To put pressure on them, and to make a point, we should have had the reserves out with Hagi for this game.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Hahahah i get he is shite but to put it all on him is fucking delusional haha.

But in times when we are playing shit we should be able to rely on a strong captain to get the team together and tav isnt a fraction of that guy!

Archived