***Rangers 2004 Playing Cards - Still a few packs left!!!

govanblue

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JayRanger said:

Already got a pack. Carta Mundi. For those wondering what's on the back...

...and I guess Broxi (x2) is supposed to be the joker.

That's the ones. :tu:

You sure you don't need a fresh new pack?

3 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

How much and is it the usual PayPal account mate?

£5 per pack, to the usual paypal address, with the usual RM username and tick friends & family,

and send me a PM with the delivery name/address. 

:tu:

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

It's £4 per pack, and I've added £1 for the postage already, so £5 per pack.  :tu:

Ah, ok. Good wee earner. Think these are the quickest things ever sold on here after the boy who sold the "silk" scarfs.

What happened to that boy? The scarves were excellent and really good quality. 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Ah, ok. Good wee earner. Think these are the quickest things ever sold on here after the boy who sold the "silk" scarfs.

What happened to that boy? The scarves were excellent and really good quality. 

@nacho_nacho_man -  Silk Scarf Legend  !!!!

I like to think he's still around here somewhere, just too modest to own up.  :thumbsup:

On 13/04/2020 at 20:54, govanblue said:

£5 per pack, to the usual paypal address, with the usual RM username and tick friends & family,

and send me a PM with the delivery name/address. 

:tu:

What is the Paypal address - PM me

@BrotherTJ @East Enclosure Row N @Bad Robot @Zetland @mearns loyal @bornabear @NamibianBear @Dan Deacon @sprintervanman @cooper007 @DaleFo8 @Redwhiteandblue @SpidermansGaffer

@ianb1547 @16BlueSherbert90 @gmcf @Burnbank Derry @gleem @MorelosRangers @LiverpoolBlue @gazza27 @bbloyal @Darth Bear @WATP84JRL @blueballss

Your cards have been posted today, second class, so they should be with you no later than Wednesday.

One Lucky Bear will receive an unwrapped pack - The pack I unwrapped for the photos, I accidentally wrapped up , and I wasn't going to unwrap 20 packs to find it!!  

Also, I wrapped them all up very very sturdily, but then when I weighed them, they were 105 grams per pack, which was over the 100g limit, so doubled the postage cost.

So I unwrapped them all, and wrapped them all again, very skimpily, to weigh in at just under 100g.  Took me bloody ages!!

Hopefully they survive the postage relatively unscathed.  Let me know if they don't.  :tu:

Archived