Bears sadly lost to the virus .........

Am guessing this won't be the last post of this nature sadly 😞 

Findlay McAllister (52), brought up in Johnstone and living in Port Glasgow, season ticket holder for many years, sadly passed away in hospital yesterday from Corona Virus.

Wife to Gillian, dad to Scott, Andrew & Sam, brother to Gillian & Heather. Friend to many.

I'd known Findlay since school and regularly bumped into him at Ibrox.

I just thought it would be nice to remember those we are sadly losing just now?

Sad story as with so many around the world at this time with this virus  .Any loss of bears is particularly sad as we all know how shite the last 8 years have been .The tragedy in football terms ,he will never see Rangers get our title back .The tragedy in family terms .He leaves loves ones behind who lose a father and husband .Very sad  .Rip Fellow bear Findlay 

52 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am guessing this won't be the last post of this nature sadly 😞 

Findlay McAllister (52), brought up in Johnstone and living in Port Glasgow, season ticket holder for many years, sadly passed away in hospital yesterday from Corona Virus.

Wife to Gillian, dad to Scott, Andrew & Sam, brother to Gillian & Heather. Friend to many.

I'd known Findlay since school and regularly bumped into him at Ibrox.

I just thought it would be nice to remember those we are sadly losing just now?

I went to the port high with an andrew McMaster. He'd be about 35 now.

Condolences to Findlay's family and friends.

🇬🇧

23 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

There's been a lot of deaths in the port. Half dozen or so of the old boys in my lodge have died in the 10 days or so.

Sad news indeed mate ..... the same as above applies to the families and friends of the Bears you know who lost their lives to this killer.

🇬🇧

Just now, jintybear said:

So sad. Rest in peace another life taken far too soon ☹️

Sorry to take this OT but hopefully people on here read your battle with it and can take comfort in the fact that you took. Nearly 2 weeks but beat it. 

People seem. To. Think after 2 weeks and still have symptoms you die. 

It's not the case and people need to. Realise that 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Sorry to take this OT but hopefully people on here read your battle with it and can take comfort in the fact that you took. Nearly 2 weeks but beat it. 

People seem. To. Think after 2 weeks and still have symptoms you die. 

It's not the case and people need to. Realise that 

It’s a horrible horrible illness. I feel privileged to be alive. I know that sounds melodramatic but when I hear about people like Finlay who didn’t make it it makes me more grateful. I will say there are many many more people living than dying. The numbers are shambolic because of the lack of testing. It’s heartbreaking that so many are losing their lives. I just wish they could find an antidote ☹️ 

Archived