Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, eejay the dj said:

That doesn't make it better Scotty . Our board better get the finger out . End of 

It's all very well being calm and having a wee laugh . Yet how much more do we have to take with this shite 

I was at Hampden tonight . I was going to tell them what i thought of the cunts . On my own . Pretty sure plenty of so called bears on here , would even chuckle at that . 

that cunts on here for you . 

Mate it's a lockdown, nobody is allowed out the house. 

Any conference/board meeting will be done via zoom, Windows team etc 😂

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does expansion of the top league require a vote of  11-1? If so, isn't Budge taking a bit of a risk by abandoning the good cause of fighting against corruption for the compensation prize if chairing this ridiculous little committee? If we vote against her plan, because, frankly we don't care about reconstruction, and Hibs vote against it because they want to see Hearts relegated, and, possibly, celtic vote against it because they've got what they wanted anyway and don't care about reconstruction, then hasn't she just sold out for the square root of fuck all? Or am I missing something here?

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's all words and name calling.

Show the spine by your deeds and that equals court action.

That may take months to unravel, but formal notice of it, only takes 5 minutes.

I'd love to see it, but I won't hold my breath.

Exactly and if the bases were covered we’d have a statement already written rather than some blogger fire fighting to maintain season ticket numbers 

9 minutes ago, Robgendry79 said:

That's right!

Keep believing the idiots in charge of our club. Keep lapping up any old shitty statement they make. Keep handing them your hard-earned cash while they piss it up the wall.

Just carry on as normal.

Fucking idiot!

7A2A131A-B9C5-4979-993D-CC92E13192B3.jpeg

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And just who is taking it to a courtroom?? 

Rangers shouldve told the SPFL that if the resolution was passed as things stood it would mean legal action taken that same hour. 

That's where it'll end up. Did u listen to him

Just now, KingKirk said:

@eejay the dj surely u must of expected this outcome after Friday ffs everyone did even Rangers.

Aye of course i did Kirk . Like i said . Should we be happy about it . Not me . I'm well pissed off . What is the point in hiding that . Acting all cool man

The board better have their Ducks in a Row.

Fear the worst hope for the best, point of no return for alot of Fans.

Could but would never walk or hand Season Tickets over, some fans will.

I am though from now on in, never stepping foot in another Teams Ground including Lesser Selik Park

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

As Edgar says on heart and hand the minute this goes into a courtroom the spfl have nowhere to hide computers can be checked emails phone records the lot.

People this has months to run yet calm doon.

Assuming teams who would otherwise suffer... sell out like Dundee, then we could be the only ones. 

As some have said I think the football side of it is finished, and the legacy remembered... but the SPFL will be in court if this proposed ‘reconstruction’ flops. 

21 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Bookies in SPFL title admission as punters sent warning over cash collection

League positions in the bottom three divisions have been confirmed but bookies won't be paying out cash just yet. Punters who have placed bets on the 2019/20 SPFL season will be left waiting for their winnings as bookies hold off on paying out. The SPFL announced that Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers have been crowned winners of the Championship, League One and League Two after Dundee finally voted yes to the League's plans to end the campaign immediately.

But with the prospect of appeals and possible legal challenges from several clubs furious at both the decision and Dundee's belated vote on the proposal, bookmakers have explained to punters why they are holding off settling season-long wagers for now. Punters across the land staked hundreds of thousands of pounds on ante-post league winners, top six and bottom six places in the Premiership, relegation and even top scorers in all four divisions. 

However, with Scottish football possibly heading for the courts, bookies are waiting to see the next chapter before paying out. Scottish firm McBookie.com spokesman Paul Petrie said: "These are unprecedented times in Scottish football and we need to be sure these titles are 100 per cent official and not subject to further legal action, which could yet impact on the eventual outcome.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/bookies-spfl-title-admission-punters-21873833

Asked about this last week 😉 hope the punters get together and sue the SPFL or better still the bookies 😉

Just now, B1872 said:

Seen that fat mess Hartson has done a video on twitter celebrating them doing ‘9’. Need to see that like a hole in the head........... oh wait! 

People really need to show more class. Celebrating it when theyve been  awarded it due to over 10000 people dying in the UK ffs. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

FWIW, I do think there’s still legs in this yet.

Rangers have to have something. That something will have to be played at the proper time, thus leading to more events, which we will hopefully have the relevant ammunition to do what we want to do.

We can’t throw everything we have at once and hope it sticks. We need to be prudent, and shoot our bullets at the correct moments.

We might not have the option to take our time. If we were to get hit with a charge for bringing the game into disrepute, which I fully expect we will given the accusations we've made, then I imagine we will have to present all our evidence to back up our claims and fight the charge.

I really hope we have some irrefutable proof of corruption and dodgy dealings, though I fear we'll be outflanked once again and all our evidence will be passed off as misunderstandings and misinterpretations of informal conversations with individuals not officially representing the SPFL.

Archived