Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

They had something ridiculous like 9 games on hand over whoever was top and "won" their league on the points average system.  

Just goes to show how flawed that is, had some other team only managed to play one game this season and had won it they would be champions 😂😂

Getting a league title whilst sitting third in the league is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Hell bent not to n&v no matter what the league.

8 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

The first 6 Members who have signed to support the motion are the sponsors. The primary sponsor is generally the person who tabled the motion and has responsibility for it. The date shown is when the Member signed the motion.

👆 from the link above and seeing as it only has two signatures (at this time) how does that work out?

Their plan all coming together the scum getting their own way and the plastic proddies going to punch their own ticket to survival, and there has been those believing that it was going to end otherwise. What a cut up. And we fall for it all again. 

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

:lol: Gollum on the news.  tarriers will be crowned champions, “remember 9 iar”.  Reptile.

Turned the news on at that exact point and honestly thought one of those“Paedo Hunters” groups had snared another child abuser.

He just has that look.

17 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Wit?

We are the ones who live amongst these cunts on a daily basis.

We know it and they know it.

It's not 9 in a row no matter wit any "governing body", "fifa" or any other fucking soap dodger tells you.

I for one will laugh in the face of any fenian bastard who tries to claim otherwise.

And next season if they do it, it will be ten recognised by everyone and in the record books.

It will only matter to ourselves in this backwater, no one else.

Certainly wont be beating myself up about it. If the club ever decide to go after the cabal, they will have my support, but until then, i wont be holding my breath and we all just get on with it, which includes being part of a very obviously rigged competion.

41 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Their plan all coming together the scum getting their own way and the plastic proddies going to punch their own ticket to survival, and there has been those believing that it was going to end otherwise. What a cut up. And we fall for it all again. 

Maybe sounding like a smart arse here but the direction of travel was fairly obvious for quite a while now. 

The outcome is set - as it always was.

Seems to me that all the information and systems have been put into place with the sphell vote and then the toy town  government/ First minister making statements about football this week. All to protect the tarrier vote and crown these khunts champions.

It all seems to fit into place as regards the sphell vote and UEFA position now.  Jap eye is on the Uefa board, after all.

Looks like a lot of people have lined up the ducks to get the outcome they require. I fully expect the SFA investigation into child abuse in Scottish football to be the same.

Scotland is a horrible Republican cesspit.  

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

They had something ridiculous like 9 games on hand over whoever was top and "won" their league on the points average system.  

Just goes to show how flawed that is, had some other team only managed to play one game this season and had won it they would be champions 😂😂

The other obvious flaw is Partick being relegated while only 2 points behind but with a game in hand.  Partick being penalised for having a good cup run. Not saying they would have won their game in hand, but should have been given every opportunity to play it. 

I have stayed out of this thread and most others in the BD for most of the present we find ourselves in, it's a bizarre and totally unprecedented place we find ourselves in obviously, at the end of it all I just want Rangers to be here and playing football, i am totally unconcerned with what they cunts do or what they are unjustly awarded or accept, 500 odd pages of pish. 

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Wit?

We are the ones who live amongst these cunts on a daily basis.

We know it and they know it.

It's not 9 in a row no matter wit any "governing body", "fifa" or any other fucking soap dodger tells you.

I for one will laugh in the face of any fenian bastard who tries to claim otherwise.

Every time celtic have called Rangers a new club we’ve pointed to the governing bodies.  They say Rangers are the same club so it’s final.  No one cares about their opinion.

Now we’ve to say fuck the governing bodies and their official opinion. This is what Rangers fans think so it.’a fact.  

It might come across a little hypocritical.

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I have stayed out of this thread and most others in the BD for most of the present we find ourselves in, it's a bizarre and totally unprecedented place we find ourselves in obviously, at the end of it all I just want Rangers to be here and playing football, i am totally unconcerned with what they cunts do or what they are unjustly awarded or accept, 500 odd pages of pish. 

Thank fuck Rangers are fighting for a level playing field and not just here to make up numbers like you suggest. 500+ pages fighting corruption seems justified to me.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Every time celtic have called Rangers a new club we’ve pointed to the governing bodies.  They say Rangers are the same club so it’s final.  No one cares about their opinion.

Now we’ve to say fuck the governing bodies and their official opinion. This is what Rangers fans think so it.’a fact.  

Fact. We are the same club.

Fact. They didn’t win the league.

I don’t need any footballing body to confirm any of those two.

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

Sorry mate, personally I have never regarded a governing body to be the judge and jury of any of my own personal thoughts.

Every time they call us a new club I don't point them in the direction of a governing body.

I laugh.

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fact. We are the same club.

Fact. They didn’t win the league.

I don’t need any footballing body to confirm any of those two.

Nope you are wrong.

Fact - we are the same club - UEFA say so.

Fact - they are declared champions - UEFA will say so

The fact  the second part is wrong will only matter to us and no one else.  

For all its corruption, the resolution wasn't needed. They now have an opening to get it over the line. As much as an independent inquiry is still needed, it won't change the title winners. 

Laughing at the tainted title means fuck all to them.

Archived