Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Btw even if it was one page saying they sent a letter to the governing body UEFA saying all member clubs wanted to end the season, surely the clubs can’t sit back and accept that? I find that mind blowing tbh. If you don’t think that’s big news then that’s up too you but that in itself is an absolute joke. 

It was a majority ,makes you wonder if they were already ticking off the yessers in advance ,and forcing the rest over the line 

like they did 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Mark Wilson. Fucking hell. Out of his depth doesn't come close.

Is he not also the manager of Brechin, team rock bottom of the league? It's definitely within his interests to downplay things

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What a mess. Have been through it a bit more and there seems to be a lot of questions that need answering that can only be done through an independent investigation. 

I can see why Rangers have suggested certain people to step aside during this investigation because they are serious allegations (and the consequences are serious) but no one should be making any definitive statements as to anyones' conduct until that has happened (an investigation).

Tbh the one thing that really stuck out is that 15 sets of SPFL Board minutes in a row were not approved. Alarm bells ring in my head when I read this. It may seem trivial but it's quite serious and that normally means there are other issues along the way. If true, it should be a matter of concern for every single club. Again, if true, I certainly would have questions of the entire board membership in letting it get to that point. Every board member has a role to play to ensure governance standards on the board are maintained, you can’t expect corporate governance to be robust if the basics aren’t even being followed, and its not just the role of the chair and the secretary. 

I have been chairman on many committees and I have of course had situations where one member does not agree with the minute of meeting.

Also chairing countless meetings at work. 

I have never had a situation where we could not agree an amendment that everyone could sign off.

In fact as Chairman I have made sure that disagreements were sorted as amicably as possible.

Why on earth wouldn't 2 people who were at a meeting  propose and second the minutes as true reflection of the meeting.

15 in a row is beyond ridiculous.

It is certainly a red flag and I would like to know what the issue(s) were.

And why we didnt raise it as an issue.

Just now, magic8ball said:

It was a majority ,makes you wonder if they were already ticking off the yessers in advance ,and forcing the rest over the line 

like they did 

This,,,,

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Belter on Clyde there 

“If you haven’t read the 200 page dossier, don’t it’s an absolute smoke screen” have you read it? “No”

😂

The guy's an idiot, also saying Rangers were asking for ND job, well no, just suspension pending investigation.

Rangers have also reiterated what many on here quoted. Force Majeure or frustration of the contract is an option, they seem to indicate that it’ll still be held to a possible reimbursement of £10m but would not have any worse financial consequences to gifting the fenians a title. 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Brian hasn't read the dossier but says there is no evidence and then goes on to say we should be held to task. Sakes!

And that is typical of these mutants now . Everything else doesn't matter . They will just make any excuse now , just to avoid an independent investigation 

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Did SR know this or is it part of the whistleblower's evidence.

If a board member didn’t realise this was happening then they either hadn’t been paying attention or not turning up and not reading their papers. 

That’s why I said if true I’d have questions for the entire board membership.

Archived