SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Swally said:

That's what I see, Lawwell leading the way, isolating us and trying to fuck us up as much as possible while giving everyone else what they want.

To compound it all  UEFA don't give a fuck, and journalists aren't reporting it fairly

Scottish football is wank

100% 👍 UEFA clearly don’t mind corruption in other leagues .They set the bar for others like Scotland to copy 

Sickening that Jambos and Partick will probably be bought with some sort of sweetener even now 

This cabal is working a treat for the scum 

6 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

So is Leslie deans just offering his advice or is that statement from something official? 

The below was posted by a poster Saughton Jambo on a Hearts forum (Jambos Kickback) and it stems from there...

Since Leslie Deans interview on Sportsound last Saturday then I have been in regular contact with Les. Les contacted me personally this morning  via telephone and asked me to post his official letter to our chairman outlining his views on court action on his behalf.  Can everyone please share this on all social media platforms to spread his word as his request? 
many thanks 

SJ
I have copied and pasted his views verbatim and haveremoved his personal email address for obvious reasons. 

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The below was posted by a poster Saughton Jambo on a Hearts forum (Jambos Kickback) and it stems from there...

Since Leslie Deans interview on Sportsound last Saturday then I have been in regular contact with Les. Les contacted me personally this morning  via telephone and asked me to post his official letter to our chairman outlining his views on court action on his behalf.  Can everyone please share this on all social media platforms to spread his word as his request? 
many thanks 

SJ
I have copied and pasted his views verbatim and haveremoved his personal email address for obvious reasons. 

Deans is a big Hearts fan but his views are those of a lawyer, which he is, and must carry more weight then the likes of myself on an internet forum. I think that he summed the matter up rather well.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Exactly. Reconstruction back on the table because they are petrified that Hearts take them to court and based on Leslie Deans outlook, they would easily win and the spfl know it. Just another stitch-up.

They may appease Hearts and the other 2 with reconstruction however the three points outlined by Deans still stand up for us. It could be argued that removing our potential for a crack at the CL has greater financial impacts. 

What they gonna do? Isolate us and hold us up to all others as the bogey man, I’ve a feeling we will deal ok with that. 

4 minutes ago, markem said:

They may appease Hearts and the other 2 with reconstruction however the three points outlined by Deans still stand up for us. It could be argued that removing our potential for a crack at the CL has greater financial impacts. 

What they gonna do? Isolate us and hold us up to all others as the bogey man, I’ve a feeling we will deal ok with that. 

Reconstruction will stop Hearts, Partick, and Stranrear in their tracks but I doubt they will go do down that route again.

I see us taking a different road and attacking the corrupt core.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

So a resolution and EGM gets knocked back and that is it but reconstruction gets knocked back and you try and try again until you get what you want?

I'm glad I'm up-to-date today.

Pretty sad when they scared of a law suit by Kelty Hearts. They have so much to fucking hide!

Rangers dossier was "embarrassing" to some, the main point of which was bad corporate governance.

Now who looks  to be embarrassing.

You really couldn't make up this shit.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

Give them fuck all. Be as obstructive as possible.

True mate, they got themselves into this mess, it's up to them to clean it up.

Liewell's reckons the spfl did nothing wrong. Hahahahahahahahaha.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Trying to flog a dead parrot the SPFL with this. 

If this is back on the agenda it's only to stop clubs from launching legal action. 

How exactly do they plan to get clubs to agree to losing games against us and the taigs, further cut down on prize money. and tv deals. 

Bribery as per.

Friendlies as per.

Loanees as per.

Etc etc as per.

20 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Rangers dossier was "embarrassing" to some, the main point of which was bad corporate governance.

Now who looks  to be embarrassing.

You really couldn't make up this shit.

Reminds me of a certain Scottish political party, who despite only about 35% of the country voting for them ride roughshot trying to move goalposts and re-run decisions until they get their way - at all costs.

25 minutes ago, murzo said:

I know it’s slightly off topic but how tainted does 9 look when it’s laid out.

32E4D5BD-875B-455E-AC27-8AB6B439B2BE.thumb.jpeg.3522afc0f9149c210877cd0e86ba665a.jpeg

Very tainted.

You would think someone from the media/press ( when they are finally gifted this title) would look at that stats and make a good story about it, but since the tarriers control most of them we will never hear a word about it. 

39 minutes ago, murzo said:

the championship bar ICT all voted against the resolution. Were they all bought with more fake reconstruction bollocks. I just find it strange that they all voted against it.

I too find that rather weird. I have no plausible explanation for it. Makes no sense.

Archived