Fans in September

bluenoz

The Scottish Gov't hope to have fans back in stadiums by Sept 14th

We were one of the first countries to declare a tainted winner and cancel the season and yet feel it can set the tone to when fans are allowed to gather. Sounds hypocritical.

Conveniently, our next two fixtures after Sept 14th are away from home so I assume the tarriers are at home.

Plenty of time to increase fan limits for a packed OF game at the piggery.

Sturgeon has admitted she does not like football, so someone is pushing this agenda. I wonder who?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

As a non season ticket holder who only manages about 1 game a month, I think it's not too much to ask that I get one of these spaces.

CD4, closest to the exit so I can catch the subway, pronto.  Ta.

Subway loyal!!!

18 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

As a non season ticket holder who only manages about 1 game a month, I think it's not too much to ask that I get one of these spaces.

Mate this is Rangers , public sale in attendance and season ticket holders in the hoose wouldn’t surprise me one bit 😂

52 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Pint before and after?

Got this this morning in an email which also outlined refunds etc...  

“In some instances, it may be that clients in Bar 72 will be able to attend and watch the game, however access to Bar 72 itself will not be possible, due to social distancing measures as a result of Covid-19. If this is the case, Bar 72 clients will have the opportunity to apply for a £15 food & beverage voucher for each game where access to the Bar is not possible, which can then be redeemed once access to the Bar is an option. A maximum of one £15 voucher can be redeemed per game”

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The Scottish Gov't hope to have fans back in stadiums by Sept 14th

We were one of the first countries to declare a tainted winner and cancel the season and yet feel it can set the tone to when fans are allowed to gather. Sounds hypocritical.

Conveniently, our next two fixtures after Sept 14th are away from home so I assume the tarriers are at home.

Plenty of time to increase fan limits for a packed OF game at the piggery.

Sturgeon has admitted she does not like football, so someone is pushing this agenda. I wonder who?

Just wait until they want a nazi rally or scum brigade party the rules will be ignored.

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

She also mentioned they would be working with certain organisations to test measures going forward. Wonder who that will be... :hmmm:

To be fair they’ve been releasing statements etc , what have we said ?

correct 

26 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The toons pandemonium day in day out mate , baffling 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying they shouldn’t be open, but why can’t you go to a game and wear a mask?  No consistency in their decision making.

How the fuck are supporters buses supposed to run with a gradual return, families and groups of friends who travel together, how do they separate the crowd for distancing, what happens if there's an emergency and everyone needs to leave at the same time, it's either everycunt or no cunt for me.

Archived