Willie Vass

Clemdog

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Fuck me what have I started. :anguish:

I take it back if it's not the Club's decision on who can go or not.

It's slightly different for photographers than it is journos just now in that snappers are all working in a pool rather than exclusively for their respective outlets so its just a rotation on who gets what games. Usually you'd have Getty there, SNS, some freelancers and one or two other specific photo companies. Club will just approve the pool access and then they'll send whoever along.

41 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The way the photographer captures the moment and emotion on both pics  Suggests both are Willie Vass The background lighting on both those pics and the way the photographer doesn't overpower the subject being photographed also suggest both are Willie Vass.

shut the fuck up man

22 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Sweetheart with a few big bites here.

Must be fishing, I reckon some of at least a couple of her posts are taken from OK or Hello magazines,

’He looks strong, calm as he ponders what to do next’

Probs a comment about some knob from Love Island looking at his bird.

15 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Apparently only 2 external photographers allowed in per game under SFA guidelines.

Willie should be there every game.

Poor from the Club.

Probally SRobertson directive

8 minutes ago, ps95v7 said:

Probally SRobertson directive

Agreement with the SFA, SPFL and Scot Gov.

Clubs are allowed two external photogs, 15 non media rights holder journalists (ie not sky, BBC or club media) and then the rights holders and club media.

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Nice of wullie to update us with his unedited pics of the dug walk 

B87B4232-24CF-4D4C-8271-38FEEAABF136.jpeg

Wow, I love how he's captured the background there without it over powering the moment

You can see the dog is calm but happy in equal measure, despite it being stuck in space 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Wow, I love how he's captured the background there without it over powering the moment

You can see the dog is calm but happy in equal measure, despite it being stuck in space 

You wouldn't see that sort of background lighting from other photographers. They'd have struggled to get the stars to really shine and illuminate the dog so majestically. The dog's expression speaks volumes too.

Archived