* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Looks like shes just been down the local foodbank 

as Scotty Scott points out .can afford the new top but needs charity to deed themselves 

that's what hacks me off about food banks. not everybody on basic bru money needs them .it's a lifestyle choice .can't afford to feed themselves but can get pished,stoned and smoke like fuck 

Just heard on on the TV they've signed a German international......"oh?" I lifted my head wondering who that was......1 cap, 9 years ago so what a bending of the truth that was.  I'm sure he'll still be better than our 30 odd year old we brought in during the summer. Fucking brass neck of that mhanky mob and the constant licking of their asses the mhedia give them. Shameless organisations the two of them with their covering up of paedos so they're well matched. 

Rant over.  

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Hinkel had 21 caps for Germany and was 26 when he signed for them.

I predict this cunt will be shite as well.

Remember the time in the 90s when they signed Andreas Thom and the bunnet was telling everyone they had signed a German international with 60 caps...... he didn’t realise 95% of them were with East Germany ?

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Can we sign this guy :lol:

Well done Gary Fraser mid Ulster uvf 

He was on our books came through youths with Lewis McLeod ... I know his Grandpa old taxi driver says Gary was devastated when Rangers released him and he had to go down south 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There are plenty of ugly cunts in that crowd who look as if they have been stopping balls with their coupons at point blank range since childhood, and could be doing with there faces getting rearranged.
Well done GF and appeal that card.  

Archived