* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just had a jambo phone me ragin .Bonner needs sacked immediately. 

800 taigs belting out their terror filth audibly heard on radio.PB within seconds says and it's good to hear the away fans making themselves heard .

so I spent 5 minutes informing him to raise a complaint and about all the pro taig shite on that station .which he has been convinced before that it's an old firm station 

3 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Does the coefficient really matter? Surely we're miles away from getting that 2nd Champions League spot back? Won't be long until the entire tournament is invitation only anyway. 

Fuck modern football but most of all fuck sellik.

15 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The cunts have started singing we’re on our way to Baku now 😂 hahaha one of these days the mutants might come up with something original 

Once saw one wearing brown brogues with a green shell suit....to be fair I thought it was an original look.👀

16 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The cunts have started singing we’re on our way to Baku now 😂 hahaha one of these days the mutants might come up with something original 

Apparently they are suing Oscar Hammersteins family for claiming he wrote You Will Never Walk Alone

16 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It is a song in its infancy. Of course it is gonna appeal to taigs

Archived