* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

That's probably the easiest tie they could have got. Aw well, another year of hearing about their £30m bonus... that gets spent on young black players to sit on the bench

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Oh well... If they don't want the UK flag / British Association, then they can't claim to be the 'first British club to win Champions league' or whatever...

:UK:

Like everything else it's only when it suits them.

Just had a look at their fixtures list after seeing they got Astana.

They only had a gap of a month since that final against the sheep
Since the first pre season game on the 28th of June, they've played 10 games
They've got 7 games still to play this month - 3 between now and the first leg against Astana

So from the first pre season friendly to the end of August they'll have played 17 games - just about half a season 

Then they'll have 6 more games on top of that scattered in with the group stages too 

Even though they're not against the toughest teams out there, surely that'll catch up to them and bite them on the arse, no?
Especially if Brendan keeps relying on the same players / line ups. 

Does not seem like an excessive amount of games to anyone else?
Hope it results in injuries to the better players and helps us out in the long run

Wants to be top dog and not support for a Messi and Suarez. 

I don't think he will be the success he thinks he hopes and expects but can't criticise him for trying. Not a bad pay rise too. 

He is very good but not as good as Ronaldo and Messi and Suarez. Effectiveness on a par with Bale. 

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

I don't think he will be the success he thinks he hopes and expects but can't criticise him for trying. Not a bad pay rise too. 

He is very good but not as good as Ronaldo and Messi and Suarez. Effectiveness on a par with Bale. 

I want to say this is in the wrong thread... but you never know. You might be singing the praises of the Thumb:whistle:

2 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Yer in the wrong thread m8 :lol:

8 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

I want to say this is in the wrong thread... but you never know. You might be singing the praises of the Thumb:whistle:

8 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Yer in the wrong thread m8 :lol:

Thank fuck for that, I thought it was me having another senior moment.

I know I came into this thread for a reason, but I don't know why now..??

Got to agree that watch is hideous. But you know what, it will go well with everything they wear. No class about them whatsoever. Must be aimed at the cunts that will be wearing there shitty tops. That's all of them then, never got them off the clatty inbred kiddy fiddling fuckers.????

Hearts have as much chance of winning today as i have of getting rid of this fucking hangover. Mouth like a coalminers armpit. They are utter shite and like most teams in this cesspool fold whenever they come up against the pyoor best team in the wurld n that. Expect a different Hearts when they play us.

Archived