Ricky_

Hello fellow bears,

I was an active poster on the old bbc 606 forum but since it shut down not really had any place to discuss the matters at hand with the club i love.

So with all thats going on right now I decided to sign up here, to stay in the loop with all the goings on with the tax case and possible administration.

Heres hoping everything works out for the best.

Oh, and im a graphic designer (actually did a poster campaign for the 'simply the best for no.1' - you may have seen some of the posters around the gers bars in Glasgow).

For a bit of practice i whipped up this wallpaper to keep my desktop lookin top notched after Sir Walter delivered no.54 - feel free to use it if you wish (it's full HD so should fit most monitors & suitable for PS3 BG):

http://s3.postimage.org/5r5zb3trl/gerswallpaper.jpg

see you all around.

What was your old 606 name?

it was Kyle_Laffertys_ability

(in response to charlie nick saying "he doesnt have any" when the big man got broony sent off).

As you might imagine my nick was subject to some ridicule from the dark side but needless to say I had the last Laff when he banged in the league winning goal 2 season running ;)

Welcome aboard mate. A cracking image and a cracking team you support. As they say around these parts " The Cry was ......" :crabflute:

second word surrender? surrender no i wont resign?

thanks for the welcome folks - looking forward to Dundee Utd on Saturday. Will really pile the pressure on them if we pick up 3 points, as they visit fir park on sunday after a euro-tie midweek!

Hello fellow bears,

I was an active poster on the old bbc 606 forum but since it shut down not really had any place to discuss the matters at hand with the club i love.

So with all thats going on right now I decided to sign up here, to stay in the loop with all the goings on with the tax case and possible administration.

Heres hoping everything works out for the best.

Welcome, Ricky. I'm in the same boat really. Decided to sign up somewhere with only Rangers fans as i'm tired of discussing our situation in a place over-crowded with tax experts and mystic megs. (aka rabid Celts)

Used to post on 606 as "thepundit" if you can remember my drivel.. (and still use the same name on The Scotsman forum)

Welcome, Ricky. I'm in the same boat really. Decided to sign up somewhere with only Rangers fans as i'm tired of discussing our situation in a place over-crowded with tax experts and mystic megs. (aka rabid Celts)

Used to post on 606 as "thepundit" if you can remember my drivel.. (and still use the same name on The Scotsman forum)

nope sorry mate, don't remeber you.

606 had its pros and cons, i quiet enjoyed talking about some issues with fans of other clubs, but 90% of the time it was mostly folk at the wind-up and ofered vry little discussion with any substance.