Boyd

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd played very well today.

Link up play was excellent. Won a few headers.

Out-muscled their defence at times.

Only had one real opportunity, fell to his left foot, and in all fairness, Boruc made himself big and it was difficult for Boydie to put it past him.

This isn't a day for nit-picking. Celebrate! :D

Boyd had a good game imo,apart from his miss.He won headers,he linked up well with Miller and finally he contributed for our goal.

At the end of the day we get the 3 points and that`s all that matters.Let`s leave negativity for some other day.

Only had one real opportunity, fell to his left foot, and in all fairness, Boruc made himself big and it was difficult for Boydie to put it past him.

Have to agree.

As people keep saying about Boyd its not all about goals. A goal is all that was missing from a very good performance from the big man.

Amen

Pull the team apart in the summer, right now they need us more than ever.

I had goosebumps hearing the old Ibrox roar again.

"the cry was noooo surrender".......

The 12th man stepped up today and so did the team.

I thought it was one of Boyds best games & it was a sore one when he missed that chance. He also had 2 good chances from headers in the 2nd half.

The chance he had he done really well to get & borat is a big target to miss!

I thought he was terrible tbh.

Apart from being involved in the build up to the goal he was anonymous and fluffed his chances again.

Yet again he proved why he should be nowhere near these games.

I thought he was terrible tbh.

Apart from being involved in the build up to the goal he was anonymous and fluffed his chances again.

Yet again he proved why he should be nowhere near these games.

You appear to be in the minority with that view, he was involved in most of our attacking moves.

Hate to say this but think he keaked it again today.

Boyd v Celtic same old,same old. :blush:

Even you must see he played well today PB.

Not bad 'all round play' STB, but he's got to bury the ball against those kunts,to win me over.

I'd honestly sign Boyd up for a five year contract.

Yes he never scored today but he gave them problems because defenders know he shoots on sight. He has scored more goals than some teams strikers put together.

I couldn't give a flying fúck that he doesn't look over joyed scoring at times, at least he is finding the back of the net.

I just hope Wattie gets a half decent winger in or a supportive midfielder to utilise Boyd's skills.

He's not your man to beat two-three defenders and stick it away. He's the man that will stick it in the pokey when a flurry of crosses or pin-point passing comes about.

It'd be a shame we let this natural goalscorer to slink away to the championship.

I believe in Boydie.

To be fair, that chance that he hit straight at Boruc, the ball stuck on the wet surface a wee bit and he didn't get it quite as far in front of him as he probably would have liked. I wouldn't have a go at him because of that though. His all round game was spot on.

he fucked up that 1on1 chance but apart from that he done well,

his tackling, tracking back, defending from corners and all round holding up the ball and linking with miller was brilliant