***The Official Rangers v Celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant see Naismith and Novo working. Go for Boyd and Novo

Boyd doesn't work with anyone mate. I'm thinking of pace, trickery and movement against that awful Celtc defence. Boyd would be a passenger, a passenger we cannot afford in such a vital game.

Play for 60 minutes like we did against Sevilla, and we will have the game dead and buried

4-5-1 for me, whenever we play 442 we become too direct. Naismith should start up front alone, he was fantastic in the lone striker role, with Rothen and Novo either side.

Erm been sitting for the last 15 minutes trying to think of our strongest team to play against the filth on Sunday but I really am struggling, big time :anguish:

I will also wait to hear more about Lafferty before picking a team because if available I feel he should start!!

Meantime I will cheer on the boys from Rapid tomorrow night and hope McCheaty breaks his leg!!

Alright guys, i need a wee bit of help. I've somehow managed to blag my old fitbaw managers season ticket for the game on sunday. He canny make it as he's on holiday and flew out today. and has kindly allowed me to have his seat. There's only one problem. The conversation we had was after a funeral and lets just say we were both a bit bladdered. He gave me his row and seat number and its in copland front. I'm just no too sure which part of copland front though. He's in Row D but i dunno if the numbers in copland front are continious or is there only one Number of the seat in CF. What i mean is, in CF1 and CF2 do they both have a D30??

Alright guys, i need a wee bit of help. I've somehow managed to blag my old fitbaw managers season ticket for the game on sunday. He canny make it as he's on holiday and flew out today. and has kindly allowed me to have his seat. There's only one problem. The conversation we had was after a funeral and lets just say we were both a bit bladdered. He gave me his row and seat number and its in copland front. I'm just no too sure which part of copland front though. He's in Row D but i dunno if the numbers in copland front are continious or is there only one Number of the seat in CF. What i mean is, in CF1 and CF2 do they both have a D30??

No they don't and im sure when you get to Ibrox there will be stewards there to help you find your seat (tu)

Welcome to RM :D

_______________________McGregor

Whittaker_______Bougherra_______Weir_______Papac

_____________________Thomson

Novo__________Davis___________Mendes_____Rothen

_____________________Naismith

I think you have the good one.

I'd love to see Boyd to score in the last five minutes in front of scum stands :h34rt:

hope WS won't make it 4-5-1... gotta surprise the scum... Novo and Boyd should definatly start...

my line up;

.......................McGregor.......................

Whittaker....Bougherra.....Weir...Papac

........................Thomson...................

.........Novo..........................Mendes.....

..........Naismith.....................Rothen.....

............................Boyd.......................

I hope the players aren't as nervous as a lot of the fans.

I am absolutely shitting it!

I'm confident, then again i said that to you on the blackberry before the game against Sevilla :anguish::lol:

Yes :(

I'm gonna ping you saying that I'm shitting it this time.