***The Official Rangers v Celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking international break comes right on the back of this game!

Said exactly the same thing the other day mate.

For the first time in a long, long while, I can't wait for the break.

I was telling my dad this the other day.

If we win on Sunday we get a bit of confidence back and we will be looking forward to the next game but that won't be for another 2 weeks and we will all be worrying about our players getting injured.

It all depends on Sunday's result. If we win I don't want the break but if we loose I might welcome the break. Let's just hope come Sunday afternnon I don't want the international break :D

Fucking international break comes right on the back of this game!

Said exactly the same thing the other day mate.

For the first time in a long, long while, I can't wait for the break.

I'm the complete opposite, if we don't win with morale so low the break will do us more damage than good.

before tonight i would have said fearing the worst 2-0 celtic,being a realist guys.

but now and if we can actually perform for more than a half ffs,2-1 us novo(hopefully) and caldwell og,would be perfect.

before tonight i would have said fearing the worst 2-0 celtic,being a realist guys.

but now and if we can actually perform for more than a half ffs,2-1 us novo(hopefully) and caldwell og,would be perfect.

How is 2-0 celtic realistic? Being realistic, they're shite.

cause blinkers off,realistically we havnt scored in spl 3 games running against fucking who?

they realistically are 4 points ahead of us and are scoring being realistic now,still no fucking blinkers..

but after tonight they are pish ,and we SHOULD beat them, but are they worse than us?

be realistic ffs..

Celtic don't put the fear in me like they did under O'Neill/Strachan. Don't think Mowbray knows what his best team is and relies too much on that fat hobbit Maloney and the dyke McGeady to conjure something. They were pish tonight but we have to be up for it Sunday. If Whittaker is doing his usual running backwards jazz hands defending and Papac is sleeping we're fucked, but hopefully 2-1 our way.

will lafferty be fit for the games because if he is i might go for a team like this

mcgegor

whittaker

weir

bougherra

papac

davis

mendes

thomson

naismith

lafferty

boyd

in a 4-3-3 formation i know rothen is out but i dont think he is up to speed for the spl yet

Celtic don't put the fear in me like they did under O'Neill/Strachan. Don't think Mowbray knows what his best team is and relies too much on that fat hobbit Maloney and the dyke McGeady to conjure something. They were pish tonight but we have to be up for it Sunday. If Whittaker is doing his usual running backwards jazz hands defending and Papac is sleeping we're fucked, but hopefully 2-1 our way.

cheers mate ,they were pish tonight,and will we be up for it for 90mins sunday,thats the doubt i have,somehow our fitness doesnt last the 90 tbh

pish as they are ,they play the full 90 ffs,we dont,so lets hope we are 2 up at least by HT ..

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:thomson:

:novo: :mendes: :davis: :rothen:

:Naismith:

I just feel Rothen will pull something out the hat and maybe get a goal on sunday.

Novo i reckon will score but bring him off 60 mins or so as he will be tired his heart takes everything out of him probably put naisy out on the right and put miller up front.

I'd play Boyd. I've noticed something with him, we always say he needs a partner to do all the leg-work for him, and that is when Boyd becomes lazy and anonymous. Whenever he is played throught he middle himself, he works like a fucker! Because he knows he has to.

Mendes is lucky we have no one to come on for him, as he deserves to be dropped.

--------------McGregor---------------

-Whittaker-Weir-Bougherra-Papac-

---------------McCulloch-------------

----------Davis----Thomson--------

----Novo-------Boyd------Naismith-

That's what i wish just now.

(tu)

Cracking point, no reason why we can't do it, and the rhats won't expect it either.