***The Official Dundee United 0 v 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing less than cheating by calling a replay at this stage, apaprently it was fine to start with and now you cant play now we are suddenly 1-0 up at half-time?

Obvious cheating.

Shame of the referee and Dundee United.

Bullshit & talk about paranoia !!!

The pitch is completely unplayable & it's obvious to anyone with a modicum of commen sense.

Cheating bastards

Conditions were only going to get worse, nothing really could be done by Dundee Utd it's just one of those things.

I add again - no groundsmen at HT. They would have been out in mass if they were winning 1-0

Unless they had a water pump too sook the water up they were nothing they could do, it's just one of those things.

Is that 6 points then?

:lol:

:craphead:

Stevie Davis will be gutted - goal doesn't count now!

Also I'm pretty sure Whittaker will be out there for the 2nd half regardless just for some more sliding.

Ah well, I suppose the 6 points is the most important thing.

Nothing less than cheating by calling a replay at this stage, apaprently it was fine to start with and now you cant play now we are suddenly 1-0 up at half-time?

Obvious cheating.

The pitch is completely unplayable & it's obvious to anyone with a modicum of commen sense.

Yea the ball was sticking like fuck and the ref made a good point about the Shagger incident

Obvious cheating.

I have played in much worse conditions in this, if i a total amateur football player can play in it then professionals can.

Obvious cheating.

No it wasn't <cr>

How come it was actually a good game first half?

Cheating bastards

Conditions were only going to get worse, nothing really could be done by Dundee Utd it's just one of those things.

I add again - no groundsmen at HT. They would have been out in mass if they were winning 1-0

Unless they had a water pump too sook the water up they were nothing they could do, it's just one of those things.

Games have been played in much worse conditions. Are you saying that it is acceptable that they did not have the ground staff out at half time?

Obvious cheating.

I have played in much worse conditions in this, if i a total amateur football player can play in it then professionals can.

No-ones saying they cant play - its unsafe