Sheep fan set on fire.

How the fuck did he manage to get set on fire anyway? Bet it was a practical joke gone wrong.

Depending on who you believe it was either his mate in a drunken prank that got out of hand or Hibs fans. Very likely it was his mate but, some people are speculating about Hibs casuals cause they kicked the crap out of some other Aberdeen fan dressed as Elvis outside Easter Road. :craphead:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck did he manage to get set on fire anyway? Bet it was a practical joke gone wrong.

Depending on who you believe it was either his mate in a drunken prank that got out of hand or Hibs fans. Very likely it was his mate but, some people are speculating about Hibs casuals cause they kicked the crap out of some other Aberdeen fan dressed as Elvis outside Easter Road. :craphead:

:lol:

Wise meeeeeeen say, only fool :5536: ...........

:D

Just the one? Shame.

u serious?

no matter who it is, what they have done or who they support no cunt should be set on fire. no one

and your a website director? fuking hell tarnishes the site even more

all for a laugh n tht but this is sumones life/permanent disfigurement

No matter what they've done ? No one deserves to be set on fire ?

Do you not see the irony of you bringing life and death into it whilst Aberdeen fans regularly sing about the Ibrox disaster ?

i cant grasp how folk find it amusing no, the guy was seriously injured, i dont find that amusing at all, i dont find it amusing that mods and directors find it amusing that stuff like this is posted on the forum let alone get involved with it in the manner they have done, they should be setting an example to members that we as a club and community are above the stupid childrens stuff like this, we as rangers fans like to think we are better more civilised fans but are we really?

You know were to go if you don't like it (tu)

No-one is stopping you from leaving, we could do with less MOPE's around here anyway.

Just the one? Shame.

u serious?

no matter who it is, what they have done or who they support no cunt should be set on fire. no one

and your a website director? fuking hell tarnishes the site even more

all for a laugh n tht but this is sumones life/permanent disfigurement

No matter what they've done ? No one deserves to be set on fire ?

Do you not see the irony of you bringing life and death into it whilst Aberdeen fans regularly sing about the Ibrox disaster ?

The aberdeen fans are the scum of the earth fact. Probably worse than the tims. Dont want them to get set on fire though. A good kicking though that would be sound.

Fuck him, no doubt he sings about the ibrox disaster and Ian Durrant, its called karma

They are scum but I dont think being set on fire is something that should happen to anyone, no matter how much of a scum bag they are.

That's a fucking terrible logic :lol:

There are plenty of people I would love to set on fire :pipe:

Fuck him, no doubt he sings about the ibrox disaster and Ian Durrant, its called karma

They are scum but I dont think being set on fire is something that should happen to anyone, no matter how much of a scum bag they are.

That's a fucking terrible logic :lol:

There are plenty of people I would love to set on fire :pipe:

Hahaha someone has to make a poll! Who would you rather set on fire? Neil lennon is my contribution

Whoever said alcohol would be an accelerant in this case, it is in such small quantities in lager and lager is mostly water so it would have helped douse the flames as opposed to fuel them.

Sad to hear, sounds like he was pretty badly burned and hope he recovers.

Supposedly when the guy was on fire, people were throwing beer over him to try and put it out. :lol:

Aye read this in the metro on the bus today - was pissing myself!

Well it was not Aberdonians chucking their beer away thats for sure, i had to use a spanner to get 50p out of ones hand.